Misty & eSKaPe’s Easter Antics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice stuff, think I spotted you coming home around lunch time in Douglasdale on Sunday????

Yup that could have been us Pistol - we were out and about on our bikes on Sunday in that area around lunch time :)

In the cage, and going the opposite direction, only recognized as I passed you, sorry :thumleft:

eSKaPe said:
Sunflower said:
Hey Misty looks like you had a great time!! Great flower pics!!

Sunflower pic just for you, Sunflower!!!

Thanks for the thought - noted and much appreciated!! Really lovely pics! wish I was able to join u guys....maybe next year when things settle down all around  ;D

Well done

I am impressed with the good riding.  Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Tell eSKaPe that if he wants handle bar raisers and a shroud thingy, he must contact me.

Regards

@ hoofseun - a shroud thingy ??

@ Ama - hehe - can you imagine what those pics and RR would look like!! LOL!

Nice one Misty and "K" Some lekker tweespoor in that area with some nice twisties and Lurkers. Found one that was nearly 50km long ::) Lekker man :thumleft:

Nice RR ... and pics.  You becoming a "one-handed-rider"  8)

thanx for sharing

Ama ride ride said:
Lekker lekker

Misty, next time let eskape do the clicking.....while you twist the throttle. ;)

Hang on, you mean me pillion? No disrespect to Misty but hey no I prefer the handlebars in my hands and she is, after all, the creative one for the pic taking

Creative one hey?! Now that's the best excuse I've heard!!  :D

Hoofseun said:
Well done

I am impressed with the good riding.  Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Tell eSKaPe that if he wants handle bar raisers and a shroud thingy, he must contact me.

Regards

Ok I got raisers on, but whats the shroud thingy?

Hey you two nice ride and there aint nithing wrong with doing a route over again,

terrain, conditions and ambience always change.... ;)

nice report....and I must admit after all that hard work....food is a MUST 8)

Latest posts