Morning Eye Opener - What a gem of a single track found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GundaGunda said:
Anyone have a GPS track of this ?
May be fun to do when I get older, bigger and braver.

Sorry Gunda Gunda, you know me........ Intel inside and idiot outside. I navigate with divine help......hahahaa

we can sit down and I will show you on a map.

The Badger said:
GundaGunda said:
Anyone have a GPS track of this ?
May be fun to do when I get older, bigger and braver.

Sorry Gunda Gunda, you know me........ Intel inside and idiot outside. I navigate with divine help......hahahaa

we can sit down and I will show you on a map.

D'you know how to click a path in Google Earth and post it on the forum?

If not, it's a skill I just gotta give you so you can show us all these lekka places and tracks.

I offer a conversion course from " Intel inside and idiot outside." to " Intel inside and skilled Google Earth User on outside"
;D

Edit: - Like this track you can ride to see the Umsilili falls (attached)

Attachments

• UmsililiTour.kml
    2.2 KB
hey badger , man that was a great ride , the bronken finger will be ready for this weekend

That looks like a lot of fun. I would love to ride it. It reminds me of the tracks I used to ride in Ghana.

Hope there is more coming soon.

lamo said:
hey badger , man that was a great ride , the bronken finger will be ready for this weekend

Pleasure Lamo

BlueBull2007 said:
That looks like a lot of fun. I would love to ride it. It reminds me of the tracks I used to ride in Ghana.

Hope there is more coming soon.
It sure was BB2007. Ghana must have been fantastic to ride.
Any time you are in Kzn please give me a shout.

Its allways good when a plan comes together keep up the good work J hope all is sorted for this weekend and we can join you.