My 6 day adventure ends on day two

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frog said:
I opted for the option of staying in a run down caravan. The whole experience I found to be claustrophobic and depressing.  

Avoid the caravans like the plague
I think they are still the original settlers hand-me-downs
Camping is better, but the best is staying in one of the renovated self-catering cottages
The closer to the river, the better (sunnier)
Definitely get back to Die Hel & finish the trip

Bad luck Frog :mad:

As far as accommodation in Hell go you cannot beat the private land right at the end.

P9120084.jpg

Frog said:
drewdza said:
Yip, must make a plan - you off to the Boegoeberg bash?
Thinking of going. Are you?

Hi Frog,

Good to meet you yesterday in da bush, trusting your bike is fixed soon and you complete the trip. Also going to Boegoeberg early Friday morning Nov 13th from Vereeniging via Bleomhoff then onto the dirt, thats the plan.

If anyone els wants to join that would be great, we could also meet in Parys.
Regards,
Miles.

Miles said:
Frog said:
drewdza said:
Yip, must make a plan - you off to the Boegoeberg bash?
Thinking of going. Are you?

Hi Frog,

Good to meet you yesterday in da bush, trusting your bike is fixed soon and you complete the trip. Also going to Boegoeberg early Friday morning Nov 13th from Vereeniging via Bleomhoff then onto the dirt, thats the plan.

If anyone els wants to join that would be great, we could also meet in Parys.
Regards,
Miles.
Thanks Miles, good meeting you too. Unfortunately I have been reminded by my wife that we have been invited to a wedding on that weekend. It would be in my best interests to rather attend the wedding ;D