My not so noob ride - satisfied

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
sorry for the lateness, but I've been crazy busy, so unfortunately it's the short version, with some pics...

Big thanks to mountainboy - he was in Botrivier for the weekend, so we hooked it up. What made it special, was that I rode just about all the routes I rode on my first ever big Wild Dog ride, except backwards - Highlands road, the forestry trails, Houw Hoek pass, and then Botrivier - Theewaterskloof. And some trails on the farm mountainboy was staying on.

Anyways, that's all I have time to type. Except that the sand monster grabbed me, pulled me down, and made me land on my head, hard. Time for a neck brace...

Here are the first 5...

Attachments

• DSC02023.JPG
    DSC02023.JPG
    224.4 KB
  • DSC02024.JPG
    DSC02024.JPG
    157.7 KB
  • DSC02026.JPG
    DSC02026.JPG
    176.7 KB
  • DSC02035.JPG
    DSC02035.JPG
    133 KB
  • DSC02047.JPG
    DSC02047.JPG
    134.7 KB
more pics

Attachments

• DSC02056.JPG
    DSC02056.JPG
    207.8 KB
  • DSC02061.JPG
    DSC02061.JPG
    201 KB
  • DSC02062.JPG
    DSC02062.JPG
    198.1 KB
  • DSC02063.JPG
    DSC02063.JPG
    149.8 KB
  • DSC02064.JPG
    DSC02064.JPG
    120.8 KB
last few

Attachments

• DSC02065.JPG
    DSC02065.JPG
    201.3 KB
  • DSC02066.JPG
    DSC02066.JPG
    180.9 KB
  • DSC02068.JPG
    DSC02068.JPG
    225.2 KB
  • DSC02072.JPG
    DSC02072.JPG
    177.4 KB
  • DSC02088.JPG
    DSC02088.JPG
    84.5 KB
You guys crack me up.

Looks lekker Wes (apart from the nosedive bit)
Apparently after every fall ones skills increases exponentially.  :D
Now if that is true, how good a rider are you by now? >:D

MrBig said:
You guys crack me up.

Looks lekker Wes (apart from the nosedive bit)
Apparently after every fall ones skills increases exponentially.  :D
Now if that is true, how good a rider are you by now? >:D

if that's true, then i'm a  f*****g incredible rider  ;D ;D ;D

Wes - looking over these pics, I was kinda struck by the transformation that a lot of us have been privy to - from devespafication, deciding what bike would best suit you, the first ride out, through to the Sani trip, etc etc, all very well documented on the forum.  It certainly seems like this DS thing fits you like a glove  ;D

Keep it up! :thumleft:

Lekker one Wes

From falling on your Vespa to falling on your Dakkar. You've certainly come a long way ;D ;D ;)

10/10 for enthusiasm and equal score for commitment. Nice one

Nice trip, next time go behind the Botriver Superette to the station pub, they have medicine there for blue marks and just about everything.

brilliant dude

we certainly upped our pace!!!

lekker ride,exciting and oh so beautifull

and thanks again for that cool pic you took of me - my new screensaver which  = POSER!!!

wes, I wont give you kak like I did for the scooter prang. This one looks eina. Ride 'em cowboy! :thumleft:

Cool one. Next time I will make sure that I join you guys. The Swallows rally got the better of a few of us Wild Dogs this weekend >:D

InsiderDirtRider said:
Wes - looking over these pics, I was kinda struck by the transformation that a lot of us have been privy to - from devespafication, deciding what bike would best suit you, the first ride out, through to the Sani trip, etc etc, all very well documented on the forum.  It certainly seems like this DS thing fits you like a glove  ;D

Keep it up! :thumleft:

My sentiments exactly !
Well done and keep it up (hehe - not the falling part)