New camel broken in... (Two-up Ride-Report added)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Camelman

This is officially my first video ride report of my new steed, aptly named Camel Dingaan, the Desert Camel. There ain't much to say. Left late Saturday afternoon. Went up to Citrusdal on only about 20km of the N7. Tented over at The Baths, then back the next day via the Saasveld, Piketberg, and basically the same route I used the previous day. Found a couple of BMW's D/S okes, I passed. If there were any WD's sorry. Had to get home, was hungry.  :biggrin:

Hope you enjoy!

Lekker!

Just an observation though. Looking at the video clips and the up-and-down bobbing of your camera I reckon it's either your helmet getting some serious wind buffeting or you're at an advanced stage of Alzheimers.

Nice bike my bud ,missed you at kambati. Hope your camel gies you twins and you get lots of fun filled miles out of her and Ihope Ican join you on some of those miles. :thumleft:

Jacko said:
Lekker!

Just an observation though. Looking at the video clips and the up-and-down bobbing of your camera I reckon it's either your helmet getting some serious wind buffeting or you're at an advanced stage of Alzheimers.

Parkinsons.

Fixed.

Lekke video! :thumleft:

Hey Camelman.....I did hear about the crossing over....leaving the DARK SIDE are you >:D >:D

Well Congrats I hope you have Tons of FUN.... :ricky:

congrats camelman  :thumleft:

may your new bike be reliable and not cost a fortune to keep on the road  :ricky:

:D :D :D

GO GIRL said:
Hey Camelman.....I did hear about the crossing over....leaving the DARK SIDE are you >:D >:D

Old Afrikaans cigarette advert:  " Beweeg oor na ligtheid, maar behou goeie smaak"  :D

Hope you have many safe and enjoyable kilometers

Thanks All.

Jacko: Die kamera is in my hand!  ;D Dis die pad wat so so crap lyk!

GoGirl: It needed something with a LOOOONGGG range. I actually did 430km on the tank on this trip. And theoretically I should have had another 50km to go!

Bradleys: This year my bru! Its time to do the 'camping under the stars in the karoo' thing, don't you think!

Bobnob! YOU SAID IT!  :mwink:

Uiltjie  wat kan ek se...  :biggrin:

Operator Camel Light?  ;D

They say change the camel and you will have a better ride Looks cool Enjoy! sounds like she can go without petrol (water) for longer  ;D

Camel,

is that the black homogation model with the akro's and OEM yamaha panniers that went around South Africa?

normal_DSCF0031_%28Small%29.JPG

DSCF0007_%28Small%29.JPG

why did you sell the 950?

Congrats Camelman  :thumleft:

very very nice bike. Heres to lots of miles with plenty of smiles  :eek:ccasion14:  :ricky:

May you have loads of super riding... looks amazing.

Interesting the change to Camel.

Smart man. Wats jou general gevoel oor die bike toonoor jou ou bike? Bo en behalwe die CC's. Ek dink self om dalk te verander, maar woel nog met 'n klom ideas.