New Dog on the Block!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi, Have been looking through the pound fence for a couple of weeks now and like what I see so would like to ask you dogs to let me become part of the pack!

Have been a biker for 49 years - started life on an Itom 50 and a Villiers 197 scrambler and have graduated over the years (650 BSA, Honda monkey bike, Yamaha DT175, Yamaha XT 350, Yamaha XT 500, Suzuki TL 1000S, BMW 1150GS, BMW 650GS) to a 1200GS and my recently purchased second hand 800GS.

Best trip Suzy and I have done so far was an impromptu trip touring Eastern Transvaal (or whatever they call it now), Mozambique, Swaziland and back along the Natal Coast and through the old Transkei to my home base, Cintsa East in the best part of this beautiful country of ours. We started off camping and finished up staying in B&Bs (a woman's influence).

Anyway guys, won't bore you with too much history now - hopefully we will swop our many experiences over the coming years. Great site, great banter, great comeraderie and a truly great bunch of guys from what I can see!

Mike