New dog wanting to join the pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunatic

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hey dogs....been on this as a guest for about 3 years and decided to about time to join the pack.

what did i ride? a range of 5 different 450's and was an absolute savage offroad, till i shattered my arm pulling wheelies up a mine dump in maraisburg....so sold them and moved to on-road to join my old man for a while, and do the father son thing.

Bought a Honda 1800 VTX, thought its too big to wheelie, and to fat to put your knee down around corners, so should keep me outta trouble. I rode down from JHB to CT in December with my old man, he rode his GS1200, then up the west coast to Paternoster, back through the garden route to Knysna, and back up to JHB 2 weeks later. I loved that animal, but  the peeps at work never stopped complaining about the noise of this bike, and the fact that i couldn't park in the basement each morning without setting off about 20 car alarms....so sold that.

Now: riding the ultimate hooligan bike, a KTM 950 Super Moto, eats traffic, and a real head turner, and wow, its got power....but eish....its tough to get up a mine dump...hahaha, so really wanna look in to getting something with more offroad capability again. So joined the forum, now its time to read what works, and get my arse in to gear, sell this beast, and buy something with a mean tire to get me back up the mountain!

Latest posts