New guy from KZN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

koog

Hi,

Glad to be here on Wild Dogs! Name's Jatin and I've moved to South Africa a month and a half ago.
Am here on a work permit and plan to explore as much as I can as long as I'm here. Have always been on 2 wheels as long as I can remember starting with the 2strokes (RD350) and have never been without at least 2 bikes in the stable, except for now. My last rides were the Yamaha FZ1 and a sweet little KTM Duke 390.

So the first order of business after moving here was to get the bike situation sorted. Nothing better than a GS to explore this beautiful country in my view, so went across to BMW Umhlanga..not much joy there unfortunately.
In the meanwhile, I'd heard about the Motorrad meet in Clarens and drove up there on a lark. Test rode a few of the bikes and happened to meet Braam Smit of Bavarian, who was super helpful.
Got the motorrad discount and am picking up my racing red LC K50 this Saturday. Flight down to Joburg to pick up the bike and ride back to Durban.

Looking forward to contributing here, and cheers folks!

2JxIbp.jpg