New venue for weekend trips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi there.
My name is Ingrid Blumer and I found out about your site through my friend and neighbour, Danie Winterbach.
I have recently hosted  the Hazenvlakte Rock Festival ( website -www.hazenvlakte.co.za )on the Elim Road near Bredasdorp  on a stunning farm in a nature reserve on the Nuwejaarsrivier.
The reason why am writing all this on the “Wild Dog “ Forum is that me and the owner of the farm thought it would be a possible venue for bikers to travel to for a weekends getaway.
It is a beautifull , just over two hour, tarred drive from Cape Town.We have permanent ablutions, a great  thatched stage, two licensed bar areas and a a huge lawned campsite. There is also access to a 4x4 track on the farm next door.
Caterers and entertainment, as well as the running of the bars , can be organized by us.
I would appreciate the input of all the keen bikers that visit this site to give me some insight  on whether  the venue would be something that bikers would drive out for and what you expect/would like for a weekend getaway. Do you think July would be a viable time to host such an event ?

I can can mail some photos of the Rock Festival to give you an idea of what it looks like if you send me an e-mail adress ( I'm not sure yet how to put photos on this site)

Your ideas and input would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards

Ingrid Blumer

083 856 9234
[email protected]