This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Good day,
I'm new to the forum, live in Cape Town, love mountain biking, motorcycling and have the urge to do some adventure riding once I have acquired a suitable mount hopefully in the near future.
My first bike was a Honda XL 185S bought in 1979. Rode it mostly on weekends while in family mode before eventually selling it to a farmer because it was collecting dust. Interestingly, bought it new for R3982 and sold it for R5000 ~ 20 years on.
Kids got bigger, now it's our time.
Have been riding Harley's since 2008 with natural progression from Sportster, Heritage Softail, Ultra classic Electra Glide and now my Road Glide which I thinks is a "keeper".
I am currently looking for a second hand adventure steed that fits me and that I find appealing. Without having ridden an adventure bike since the bug bit, the 800GS appeals to me and may be an attractive proposition. I will keep an open mind until when I find the time to get out there and ride a few of the options.
In the meantime, cheers and thanks for allowing me into this very informative and interesting forum.
Ride safe,
Ed
:thumleft: