On the WARTRAIL - The KTM Rallye Raid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Forty

Your comments in the ride report were attacked by other forum members and when you were comprehensively shown up with facts and sensible arguments you don't reply to these and only smugly say that you were only writing to get a reaction?

Like fuck. Your comments smack of last ditch face saving.

Nobody has ever done that in a ride report much less admitted to it. If what you did was intentional, it was incredibly selfish in a part of the forum that is expressly reserved anything but Jo Ma type stuff.

But my guess is that it was not planned and was a spur of the moment thing that has backfired.

You need to make good and I dare you to swallow some pride and man up with an apology to the thread starter, as well as asking the moderators to move this aspect of this thread to the proper part of the forum.

Biesie said:
Trailrider said:
So, this is how you F-up a good ride report.  :mad:

+1000000000000

40ZA, and while you're at it won't you go f*ck MJ's Angola odyssey as well for riding on the beach or something :angry1:

No need to, the locals have already done that with some assistance of our beloved army during the "war". Sorry to dissappoint you my fellow WD. Keep up the good work.

LD, more pic's please!!!!!!!!  >:D

Kamanya said:
Hello Forty

Your comments in the ride report were attacked by other forum members and when you were comprehensively shown up with facts and sensible arguments you don't reply to these and only smugly say that you were only writing to get a reaction?

Like fuck. Your comments smack of last ditch face saving.

Nobody has ever done that in a ride report much less admitted to it. If what you did was intentional, it was incredibly selfish in a part of the forum that is expressly reserved anything but Jo Ma type stuff.

But my guess is that it was not planned and was a spur of the moment thing that has backfired.

You need to make good and I dare you to swallow some pride and man up with an apology to the thread starter, as well as asking the moderators to move this aspect of this thread to the proper part of the forum.

If I have offended anyone,(BMW, KTM, KAWASAKI, HONDA or watever other bike out there) sorry but that was not  my intension. It was tonge in cheek and maybe should have been put on another thread.  Man these guys are a bit touchy but it was realy done in good spirit.  Lets move on from here. Like I said, LD and Co, more pic's please and stop fucking up this thread any further.

Here you are, they are just arb pics in no order

Attachments

• DSC00036.JPG
    DSC00036.JPG
    83 KB
  • DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    71.9 KB
  • DSC00043.JPG
    DSC00043.JPG
    68 KB
  • DSC00076.JPG
    DSC00076.JPG
    46.7 KB
  • DSC00023.JPG
    DSC00023.JPG
    81.9 KB
And

Attachments

• DSC00086.JPG
    DSC00086.JPG
    96.8 KB
  • DSC00091.JPG
    DSC00091.JPG
    76.4 KB
  • KTM Adv 002.jpg
    KTM Adv 002.jpg
    75.6 KB
  • KTM Adv 011.jpg
    KTM Adv 011.jpg
    53 KB
  • KTM Adv 014.jpg
    KTM Adv 014.jpg
    86.6 KB
And

Attachments

• KTM Adv 026.jpg
    KTM Adv 026.jpg
    56.3 KB
  • S1030801.JPG
    S1030801.JPG
    83 KB
  • KTM Adv 027.jpg
    KTM Adv 027.jpg
    66.8 KB
  • KTM Adv 023.jpg
    KTM Adv 023.jpg
    60.1 KB
  • KTM Adv 017.jpg
    KTM Adv 017.jpg
    44.3 KB
And

Attachments

• S1030810.JPG
    S1030810.JPG
    67.1 KB
  • S1030811.JPG
    S1030811.JPG
    55 KB
  • S1030822.JPG
    S1030822.JPG
    164.5 KB
  • S1030830.JPG
    S1030830.JPG
    58.1 KB
  • S1030835.JPG
    S1030835.JPG
    147 KB
And I could go on all day I've got hundreds

Attachments

• S1030838.JPG
    S1030838.JPG
    175.7 KB
  • S1030843.JPG
    S1030843.JPG
    156.1 KB
  • KTM Adv 034.jpg
    KTM Adv 034.jpg
    71.1 KB
  • DSC00072.JPG
    DSC00072.JPG
    45.2 KB
  • KTM Adv 004.jpg
    KTM Adv 004.jpg
    72.2 KB
The other video clips I've got are crap coz I was starting to get more and more wobbly as the night went on, here are the viewable ones
https://uk.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DC633E320B929332

Just a question, that line-up in your post, is that for the skill challenge?
Was there a split between bikes - a 650 class and a 950 class?

Because that looks like a line-up for a drag and it wouldn't be fair to run a 990 SE R agains a 640 adv.

The classes were 950SE and 640's together and 950/990 Adv separate, the reason was the 640's were a lot better in the trials section, funniliy enough Riaan won that particular round the barrels on his 640, beating Gio Sala and Alf

Paul - Riaan who? Dont just drop names - give the whole name so we can also drop names in future  ;)

and here i thought it's a 7 page thread because the event was such a great success.

Plottie and co, thanx for the report, and pics. Looks awesome. Nothing like a bit of well organised hooliganism.

I also want one of them tents. looks the shiz. Question: How the fark did you find your tent at the end of the night?????

please share more pics.

LostDOG said:
Paul - Riaan who? Dont just drop names - give the whole name so we can also drop names in future  ;)

Riaan van Niekerk - national Enduro rider (for KTM) ;)

Ryperd said:
LostDOG said:

Aaahh yes, of course I knew this - just wanted for everyone else's info.  ;)

LostDOG said:
Ryperd said:
LostDOG said:

Aaahh yes, of course I knew this - just wanted for everyone else's info.  ;)

Don't worry, I knew you knew. I posted for the others who don't know.  8)

Ah! gee I thought I was gonna see some blood!! >:D ;D ;D ;D, now its gone all quiet again.
Awesome pics, the sea of orange Katooms in that field is amazing, getting very excited, will be riding right through that area on the way to the bash!! ;D ;D

FRESH NEWS, from the horse's mouth!

The Friday's barrel race was won by Jaco Vermaak, of KTM George, on a 990S with Scorpions!  The Saturday, after the rains, the Scorps could not grip.

However, the Sala Challenge Time Trial, where Gio Sala raced a time, and competitors had to come as close to his time as possible, was also won by Jaco, also being the only guy to actually BEAT Sala's time!

Well done Jaco! VIVA KTM George!