One bridge too high, two bridges too low

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very lekker RR..............Shot for sharing the pics. :thumleft:

chrisL said:
Seems this was a big rain.
Around Riversdale up to 400mm.
Everywhere you look its green. :thumleft:

Here as well. The veld is green. Coming from Gauteng where everything is vaal in the winter, it's awesome to see greenery this time of the year. :thumleft:

Mango Jack said:
Great Report & Pics J-Mo. Looking forward to joining U in July. Sounds like Hando & I will covering the rear while u guys are twisting ahead. :drif:

sounds good to me ! ;)

J-mo said:
>>Thump°C said:
Nice Oom,
My son went kayaking with 214 on the Saturday from B/kraal to komdomo.
Was flippen awesome

Wies jou Oom!!!  :eek7:    :imaposer:
Especially now with the higher levels it would be fun.  :thumleft:
yes, it needs to be high to be safe.
click on the pic to see the video

it is a pity that grootriver misses the dam by a few Ks.check out T4A.
Nice photos and ride :thumleft:

Bie said:
Lekker RR Oom.  :thumleft:

:laughing4:

Hiers ons almal in ons "naughty fourty's" ek ek, die mooiste van almal word oom genoem. :angel8:

Nou wat nou. :dontknow:

:biggrin:

DRAZIL said:

I saw it on RS's T4A. It misses the dam by 2.5km. For a area that's considered dry, it's a pity to see all that water goes out to sea. It looks like the Groot River joins the Kouga River and becomes the Gamtoos river.

Maybe we must stop complaining. Just now they decide to build a damwall at Komdomo, then the Baviaans kloof will become Baviaans dam. :eek7: :patch:

J-mo said:
DRAZIL said:

I saw it on RS's T4A. It misses the dam by 2.5km. For a area that's considered dry, it's a pity to see all that water goes out to sea. It looks like the Groot River joins the Kouga River and becomes the Gamtoos river.

Maybe we must stop complaining. Just now they decide to build a damwall at Komdomo, then the Baviaans kloof will become Baviaans dam. :eek7: :patch:
A tunnel will do nicely,the Grootriver is always flowing.
Just out of interest,I have never seen the irrigation sluce gate closed at the bottom of the wall. WHY would they want to leave it open as it flows into the Grootriver/Gamtoos anyway just below the wall, could the farmers not use the natural flow from the Grootriver and save a buck and in turn keep the dam full for our water supply.
Nemodakar tell us.

Thanks for posting J-mo, nice RR and photo's :thumleft:

Latest posts