only pictures - jhb -hanover -jhb...the slow way...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adventurer said:
Lekker pics, and a different way of posting a RR...
Well done on your light packing.....seems you need to give Beemerman some lessons....looks like he took TWO kitchen sinks..... :pot: :peepwall: :biggrin:
he had the biggest sleepingbag, a condominium size tent...and a cooking pot large enough to feed 12 from..... It was hilarious...I had all my camping gear also , and my tools in my bag....

laurika said:
. . . . .  amount of chinese traders in each town...really scary....another point perhaps is that there is a book to be put together here...of the decline of the little towns..past , present, and possible future....its a sad sad story, that needs some hope.....

Great pics Ma'am,

I was thinking about this the other day, and, unlike you, I CAN remember the towns in the Old Days.

And you are right - the Chinafication is scary - and its not just RSA but Bots and Namibia too.

That's the way to do it! Great pics!  :thumleft:

laurika said:
Adventurer said:
Lekker pics, and a different way of posting a RR...
Well done on your light packing.....seems you need to give Beemerman some lessons....looks like he took TWO kitchen sinks..... :pot: :peepwall: :biggrin:
he had the biggest sleepingbag, a condominium size tent...and a cooking pot large enough to feed 12 from..... It was hilarious...I had all my camping gear also , and my tools in my bag....

I REALLY need to teach him how to camp with a credit card..... :biggrin: