ONS GAAN SEE TOE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Its Easter weekend and we are going to see if we can get a beach day in this time around. Off to Ramsgate on Thursday , pitstop at Pyramids again and then friday morning we ride to the sea , Most of the plans are made , accomdation booked and paid for , But I need a small bit of info ,On the opposite side of Windmills stop there is a small restaurant , I have seen many a bike outside and think it could be a nice breakfast stop on our way down , We have on advice stopped at Blueberry cafe , IT is really good but only opens at 8 -8.30 and we plan to be in the area around 7 am . If to early then I will just fill petrol and ride on .
Is this place a good breakfast venue , if not any other suggestion that serves a good breakfast that is open early between Mooiriver and Howick , and not tooooo far off the N3 . When We went to Ramsgate for my birthday a month ago we left Pyramids by 5.30 and stopped in Ramsgate just after 9 for breakfast, was part of the plan to have breakfast on the beach , ( disappointment is the least to say) so this time we will stop en routs and hope to enjoy a good breakfast . just dont know where .
Kzn dogs please advise?