Outriders Recce Ride - Kambati

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fat b said:
Kekker RR ! ET where was that first photo of myour taken ?? Jaguars are my favorite cars and I would get a boner in that place !  :drif:
Go visit & buy an old Jag....he needs the busines! haha

looks great
really looking forward to this and seeing the Cape Town hooligans again

Thanks  for a fun weekend. The riding was fun, the roads were almost to smooth but very entertaining with all the corners and the climbs and decents.

Hey Anton W you must have enjoyed your new toy this weekend... :ricky:

Nice one! Those roads around there are my second home.  :biggrin:

EtienneNXR said:
I unfortunately missed out on the best part of the route due to a reason not to be discussed, so it will remain a secret till the day..it's a goodie though I heard

come now dont be like that ???

spill the beans ???

Eish Piston. I really wanted too, but my bike was only ready Saturday afternoon. Sorry man.  :'(

Going to my mom's in two weeks. Will definitely go show Black Camel the roads there.. :biggrin:

Thanx thanx thanx thanx a lot

That was an AWESOME  weekend and ride. very cool guys and girls with fishing rods  :laughing4: Man this venue was just amazing and  not going to the outriders bash would be, well, very sad indeed. We went over the most amasing mountain and little karooo roads. Met up with another twin fan mr 2 time twin and had an great ride. the saterday braai was more chilled for me, as i woke up with a little pain in the head on sat morning but the other okes didnt stop....

the road on the way back was great. anton and myself checked a bunch of harleys and other clean DS bikes in robertson and you could just see the jealousy when we pulled up all dirty and smiling  :thumleft:

thnks PP and all the other guys. this outriders is gonna rock i tell ya

PS Fat chicks need lovin too
    XRV super twin

tour said:
Thanx thanx thanx thanx a lot

That was an AWESOME  weekend and ride. very cool guys and girls with fishing rods  :laughing4: Man this venue was just amazing and  not going to the outriders bash would be, well, very sad indeed. We went over the most amasing mountain and little karooo roads. Met up with another twin fan mr 2 time twin and had an great ride. the saterday braai was more chilled for me, as i woke up with a little pain in the head on sat morning but the other okes didnt stop....

the road on the way back was great. anton and myself checked a bunch of harleys and other clean DS bikes in robertson and you could just see the jealousy when we pulled up all dirty and smiling  :thumleft:

thnks PP and all the other guys. this outriders is gonna rock i tell ya

PS Fat chicks need lovin too
    XRV super twin
Yeah...she was a reel beater...

Check this Butterbean

Photo2091.jpg

Photo2084.jpg

Photo2111.jpg

A Rain Spider

Photo2109.jpg

Very Peacefull

Photo2105.jpg

whats up with all the trailers  ;D

you guys look like a bunch of harley riders going to a rally  >:D

There is no need to struggle all the time.....its perfectly logical, more space to load ice, booze & food! :thumleft: :imaposer: