Paul The Walker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLES

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
How zit to all the dogs out there

Our toppies croup has shrunk over the last few weeks with Bling having new roads fitted to his heart, Dick the wire man laid up with back problems.

Any how Withond and myself set off for what was going to be a lazy ride around the coast. First stop at Barnacles for a really great breakfast

Attached are a few photo,s of our ride

1.jpg

3.jpg

Few beautiful flowers

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Meet Paul    just up the other side of Van Staadens pass Cape Town side we found a fellow pulling a cart

10.jpg

Paul has been walking from Cape Town to Durban bare foot promoting EARLY DETECTION OF BREAST CANCER SAVES LIVES please visit his page 

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PAUL.UCHECK

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

Hey Orch get rid of those white shoes, boots and a bike are calling

Thanks Chris great ride

Very nice. Saw the guy walking on the N2 yesterday morning there where they building the new town.

COLES said:
How zit to all the dogs out there

Our toppies croup has shrunk over the last few weeks with Bling having new roads fitted to his heart, Dick the wire man laid up with back problems.

Any how Withond and myself set off for what was going to be a lazy ride around the coast. First stop at Barnacles for a really great breakfast

Attached are a few photo,s of our ride

1.jpg

3.jpg

Few beautiful flowers

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Meet Paul     just up the other side of Van Staadens pass Cape Town side we found a fellow pulling a cart

10.jpg

Paul has been walking from Cape Town to Durban bare foot promoting EARLY DETECTION OF BREAST CANCER SAVES LIVES please visit his page 

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/PAUL.UCHECK

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

Hey Orch get rid of those white shoes, boots and a bike are calling

Thanks Chris great ride

if u manne short of riding partners , call my ass...will smaak to join.. :deal: