PE DS Dune riding. J-Dog's Invitation Team Eats Some Serious Sand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I must say the day turned out to be more fun than expected

My day started with a quick 50Km cycle then I rushed home for a shower and chased down to the meeting point

The start of the trial had been all blocked by the bunny huggers trying to keep the 4x4’s out, but after moving umpteen trees we were on our way

I must take my hat off to Carnivore and J-man for bringing a pocket knife to a gun fight, but they never surrendered and gave a good account of themselves

Everyone was a bit wobbly to start but as the day progressed the skill levels improved tremendously

I rode quite a lot with Jupiter and although he may not realise it due to being exhausted his skill in the sand improved tremendously
The XR was a monster in the sand and huge fun

A good braai and some kakpraat afterwards rounded the day off nicely

I never took many pics but will post them later
Thanks to all and J-dog for organising

It was quite a laugh when I rode into the MX pit area with full MX gear on my '83 XL500

Then J-man arrived with his long striped socks, cut off jean pant and knee guards.

:imaposer:

Sounds like I missed a beaut ride. Next time hopefully my Kak To Maintain will be mobile.  :thumleft:

THROTTLE JOCKEY said:
Sounds like I missed a beaut ride. Next time hopefully my Kak To Maintain will be mobile.  :thumleft:

No man, you sort the XT and join me for a vintage cruise  :biggrin: