Perdepoort - Zuurberg.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firecoast said:
well THAT'S IT!!!!!! eastern cape for december!!!!!

There's a lot of scenic roads here FC, I still have to scout the roads east of the N9 near  and through Shamwari game reserve. Hopefully soon somebody that know those routes will show me some.  :thumleft:

hahahahaha i am hijacking another eastern cape thread.... sooooowwwwi!

i am thinking about between christmas and new year and end up in hanover with mother and co for his new year thing...

Nice to meet you guys yesterday by chance. Klomp lekker ouens. :thumleft:

PCD said:
Nice to meet you guys yesterday by chance. Klomp lekker ouens. :thumleft:

Nou moet ons nog net saam so roete of twee ry. Van watter geweste is jy?

Nice one :thumleft: The Eastern Cape have some special roads and special places, lots to go and discover still.

Just watched the vid of Simon ducking of the road,lucky it was there and not further down where the landing strip is a few hundred meters down. :eek:
J-mo give me a shout when you want to do the the poor mans game drive through the reserves. :thumleft:
Hamdo I will not send you to meet us at Kruger park. :biggrin:
jupiter keep that straight face when I'm around. >:D

J-mo said:
PCD said:
Ek is in PE. Charlo. Janee ons moet ry.

Ek weet van vyf honne net in Lorraine en Charlo. Dis eintlik 'n skande. 

Ek is in Miramar. Net om die draai. Dink ek het een middag verby PCB gery...daai geel 1200GS met die stickers aan die kant sal mens mos onthou  :ricky:

really awesome pics and ride guys! well done.  :thumleft:

Glad you saved the corner, J-mo!

J-dog™ said:

Where were you J-dog, why not join us on a trip some time. Falling over in traffic again while we were riding, were you?  :imaposer:

J-dog™ said:

Hey James,

Do you still have a scoot? Maybe I must plan another Rus en Vrede ride, sleeping over at Doornkloof. That will get you out of your armchair. :mwink: ;D

Bie said:
J-dog™ said:

Where were you J-dog, why not join us on a trip some time. Falling over in traffic again while we were riding, were you?  :imaposer:

Scoot still under repair, and had my kids here from Stellies for the w/e  :thumleft: Next time!

J-mo said:
J-dog™ said:

Hey James,

Do you still have a scoot? Maybe I must plan another Rus en Vrede ride, sleeping over at Doornkloof. That will get you out of your armchair. :mwink: ;D

Ya that was an awesome trip and campsite!

Is it GS country yet?  :peepwall:

What ??? - Jdog was the biggest mouth complaining about drinks Friday that is never close to where he is. So on Friday we go to Barney's as per mr J-dog's request.

Saw many dogs, but no J-dog ?? !!

what makes you think he will ride with us  ;) ???

:patch: :eek7: ??? :xxbah:

I am the guy who is ALWAYS at drinks. Couldn't make it at last minute on Friday. Went on a booze cruise on a luxury yacht  :mwink:

Hando said:
What ??? - Jdog was the biggest mouth complaining about drinks Friday that is never close to where he is. So on Friday we go to Barney's as per mr J-dog's request.

Saw many dogs, but no J-dog ?? !!

what makes you think he will ride with us  ;) ???

You heard the man, no transport. KTM under repair again and pink Vuka still missing.  :imaposer:

no excuse

Barney's was within walking distance of his house.

True - it might be a bit far when you need to crawl back  :D :D

J-dog™ said:
J-mo said:
J-dog™ said:
really awesome pics and ride guys! well done.  :thumleft:

Hey James,

Ya that was an awesome trip and campsite!

Is it GS country yet?  :peepwall:

I've picked up so much experience these last couple of months, the R & V will be a breeze. ::)

I have to drive the Landy if we're going to do it again.

I mean, somebody has to carry all the ................................................
...................................................................................................
.................................................................................................Taliban dew.

Attachments

• tulla.jpg
    tulla.jpg
    241.4 KB