Photos - Dream Wilder!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect, used him also when I owned my Hyper
Must admit, the DDX is one of the few bikes that has piqued my interest over the last good few years. Could see one in my garage......

Probably because it looks a little like an XRV750 ;)

Must admit, the DDX is one of the few bikes that has piqued my interest over the last good few years. Could see one in my garage......

Probably because it looks a little like an XRV750 ;)

That copied from the Cagiva Elephant that the DDX pays homage to 🫣

Ja- Unit 5, Alpha Park, 17th Ave, Maitland, Cape Town, 7404, South Africa. He used to work at Ducati some years back. Him and Mille Rado (the JHBG Duc wiz)
Will definatly be giving him a call but Brendon is also good. He's with Moto da Corsa in Milnerton

Very nice but I think any kind of top box looks out of place on a DDX. The soft one looks less so though.
Top box is a necessary evil unfortunately. So convenient for overnight get away and also to stash a helmet when you don't want to carry it around. That is a BMW soft box, quick and easy to fit and very light weight.

Top box is a necessary evil unfortunately. So convenient for overnight get away and also to stash a helmet when you don't want to carry it around. That is a BMW soft box, quick and easy to fit and very light weight.

Agree - I have the Enduristan tailbags - have been using the small on 701 and now the large for the DDX which is a perfect fit and look on the rear seat (I also have their Blizzard bags that are brilliant soft luggage). Quick on and off and way better than a fekkin tank bag getting in the way. I am not a fan of riding with a backpack either.

Last edited:

Latest posts