Pongola / Maputaland Exploring Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ride Summary:
Day 1: 354 Kms
Day 2: 375 Kms - A few more Kms for Donovan (47kms)

The area really needs 3 days exploring (although in summer we would have benefitted from an extra 4 hrs riding in daylight)
The area around the Western sections of iMfolozi/Hluhluwe GR perhaps a little disppointing (maybe because we were pinning it), or just because there are a lot of gravel roads getting our hard earned taxpayers money ???
The N2 section from Mtubatuba to Richards Bay is pretty kak, with lots of taxi's, coal trucks, timber trucks and PB transport.
Will definitely re-visit allowing for more time and look for some new routes in the area.

Thanks mike, now for the coast line to finish of my smile :)

Let me know when you have a weekend free so I can start the begging... Oops, the sweet talking to get time off for good behavior :)

Shot Donovan  :thumleft:

Need to earn some serious Brownie Points before my next ride and will need some sand riding experience for the coastline section. ;D

Thanks for the great weekend of exploring! Biggest learning experience....Ride More...Pay less for Battery!!!!

Thanks for all you help guys, I am sure I saw my GS smile with the KLR battery in it?

Looking forward to the next one....

Great report guys.

I have to get up there.

I actually don't think I have ever been in the sector North of st Lucia and East of Ndumo.

At the old age of 60 that is unacceptable,  and must be corrected ASAP.  :deal:

;D