Put Down The Hammer-Step Away From The Technology

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done!!

This brings back memories, sleeping under the stars with my late dad, waking up to the smell of the fire, the sound of guinea fowl and pheasants, an impala barking not far way...

Lekker om te sien van julle se prioriteite is nog reg

Nice one Ettienne. I just got back from climbing to the top of the Drakensberg although I did not do it solo. I had to take a bit more equipment though as it got to -10 degrees at night. Nothing beats spending time in nature

Fantastic Ettienne , I am really impressed that you understand how privileged you are to be able to do this.

There are places in the world that kids do not even get to walk on grass ,or see trees . Some kids in the U.K have never eaten a tomato.

Keep these values and when possible share it with someone who has not experienced it. Well done !

P.S i will be making an effort to visit your farm soon.

Hei Et, dit kan jou purpose word innie lewe - kry die jong computer en PSP selfoon mxit verslaafdes uit die dorpe en stede uit en kry hul oppie plaas om hul lewens te verruim! Can become a calling of some kind bru!

:drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif: :drif:  :drif:

Keep us updated on the mates camp experience. Remember to let him/her have a camera and post their thought as well.

Stormer said:
:drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif:  :drif: :drif:  :drif:

Keep us updated on the mates camp experience. Remember to let him/her have a camera and post their thought as well.
Vang julle mense nou nog nie wie saam gaan nie?  ::) Ok, it is not a she!

Malcolm...........ek weet van iemand wat eenkeer so buite geslaap het, toe word hy die volgende oggend wakker met 'n slang wat by hom in sy slaapsak ingeseil het oornag.

......dan was daar 'n ander ou wat eenkeer met 'n skerpioen in sy slaapsak wakker geword het.

.......dan was daar eenkeer iemand wat ook so in die veld geslaap het, maar is toe vermoor in sy slaap.

........dan was iemand wat so in die veld geslaap het en deur "aliens" abduct is.

Die vraag is nou net....................word jy maklik bang Malcolm?  :peepwall:

Take a video camere with , this might be the making of "BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN 2"  :imaposer:

Nice Etienne !

You are lucky to have a dad that gives you so much freedom to do the things you enjoy ,( I have a dad like that too.)

Keep it up Etienne ! Your a good lad !