Quarry Ride on Vote Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sick tank and jump  >:D

What video camera are you using?

shark_za said:
Wes you could have turned that and ridden down !!!
So close.

Must say he is a master...makes falling looks easy..almost pleasant.  ;D

But I agree..in need of knobblies, you can actualy see the rear wheel tracking like it is caked with mud.

Hey all thanks for the awesome ride. Was nice to finally meet more of the WDs.

2 things I know for sure after this ride, I need more skill and I need better tires. I really really struggled in that far heavy sandy section. :S

That was the short easy sand  >:D.  the difficult stuff is a bit further ...  I'll show you next time.

Leftless

yes please - sign me up

In all likelihood I'll be out that way on Sunday afternoon.  I've got some newish rubber on the rear and am itching to try it.  Will keep you posted if you wish.

The next one i do in the quarry would be some skill and endurance practice...  Not for sissies...

This where we set a technical short circuit, get a couple of riders and "race" for say five laps (or an hour or till the first catches the last), rest and do it again.  The circuits could consist of hard pack tight turns and steep climes, soft sandy loop or a hybrid. 

This is a great way to practice skill under pressure ...

Time and date - TBA.

Leftless

Dit lyk fken cool, laat weet aseblief as julle weer gan, I want to go with :thumleft:

if it's not pissing rain tom - i'm keen... i'll watch for a thread...
Kobus - you can sign me up for that race thing.... if i'm not slaving away

Latest posts