Rebel Ride, Kalahari National Bash 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
briv said:
Lekker RR Minxy...sorry about the Photobom, blame redheart and coke :peepwall: :biggrin:

Don't be sorry hehe, I had such a laugh when I saw the photo! :D

Dankie vir die RR tot dusver, daai sand lyk na lekker adventure 👍

Kevin_ZA said:
Thank Minxy for a fantastic RR- re-living our adventure while sipping a glass of red wine and eating pizza at Mimos. Seriously do not want to go back to work after reading the RR.
The red sand "twee spoor" track after the Molopo Reserve was serious stuff. The sand was so thick and soft the track was in the form of a V. Anything under 120 on the big bikes was unmanageable. Minxy I bow to you - not once but twice. I have met few people that can ride sand like you did - and you can wheelie !!

You are making me blush all over again Kevin! Thank you so much for the compliment, it really goes a long way :love5:

And thanks to everyone else for the nice remarks, I enjoy writing RR's so much more when people enjoy reading them :)

Will add more pics in a bit!

Minxy said:
Kevin_ZA said:
Thank Minxy for a fantastic RR- re-living our adventure while sipping a glass of red wine and eating pizza at Mimos. Seriously do not want to go back to work after reading the RR.
The red sand "twee spoor" track after the Molopo Reserve was serious stuff. The sand was so thick and soft the track was in the form of a V. Anything under 120 on the big bikes was unmanageable. Minxy I bow to you - not once but twice. I have met few people that can ride sand like you did - and you can wheelie !!

You are making me blush all over again Kevin! Thank you so much for the compliment, it really goes a long way :love5:

And thanks to everyone else for the nice remarks, I enjoy writing RR's so much more when people enjoy them :)

Will add more pics in a bit!
The old man has still got an eye heh?

Saturday morning HSK and I decide to errr, sleep in a bit :biggrin: It was a big night after all! We spend the day having a few cold ones in the sun. I brave the water and take a quick dip in the pool. We have a really rustige day.

In the evening we get together for the prize giving. Both me and HSK are so lucky! I win a tool tube. Now I'm not good at the tool stuff, so I'll probably just use the tool tube for my lady things. A bottle of vodka also seems to fit in there no problem :p
HSK wins 2 nights accommodation in Sutherland! Wow, now that is an awesome prize! We will definitely plan a trip around that one soon.

We have a lekker braai after the prize giving. Everyone has a fun time socializing and just having a good time. At some stage ETS decides to grace us with his dingly bits... Now I don't have any photographic evidence of this occurrence, so it will have to stay as one of those "what happens at the bash, stays at the bash" moments :p

Some pics:

Prize Giving

1014398_10152786902841972_4209141612649508087_n.jpg

HSK cuddling up in his blanky. OMG so cute!  :love10:

10606296_10152789359846972_1737820524432271558_n.jpg

Around the braai

1186768_10152789359866972_2813907930063937765_n.jpg

10686725_10152789359816972_8962604748017905346_n.jpg

Kilroy, or should I say... Lawrence of Arabia?  ::)

10355022_10152788297876972_252441576673280257_n.jpg

Stunning RR Minxy..

now I can put a few faces and names together !!  :ricky:

TWE-TWE said:
Stunning RR Minxy..

now I can put a few faces and names together !!  :ricky:

Thank you! Was nice meeting you TWE-TWE, reading some of your posts as we speak :)

Thanks for all the effort in doing the RR Minxy, I have no doubt that all the boys riding with you really appreciate it.

Congrats in sticking with us, and ummmm, sometimes outperforming us ;)

You are very special you crazy Pole :thumleft:

Thought I'd add some video footage.

This is me and HSK riding sand near the Molopo Reserve. So much fun!  :ricky:

[flash=640,480]https://www.youtube.com/v/hJ1aLO_ijNk[/flash]

Bleddie lekker report Barbara , bly jullle is ook veilig tuis . Jy en HSK maak n gedugte span .  :thumleft:

Great stuff!!  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Minxy said:
Thought I'd add some video footage.

This is me and HSK riding sand near the Molopo Reserve. So much fun!  :ricky:

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/hJ1aLO_ijNk[/flash]

[/quote

One taramera thanks vir die vid nou kan ek die manne hier in botswana wys ek praat nie kak nie.