RESPECT!! - Soon to be Wild Dog Girl...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go Mrs Scrat, G sorry that I could not assist at the time of the call. Glad you managed to come right though. Hope she heals up real quick.

Nicew one Marique...fallinf all part of it ....you will be back up there soon..... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done see you up n running soon.... :ricky:

Nardus said:
Is the bike okay ?

a true bikers first question........ :imaposer: :imaposer:

Heal well and respect Marique,  :thumleft:

Clockwork Orange said:
Way to go Mrs Scrat, G sorry that I could not assist at the time of the call. Glad you managed to come right though. Hope she heals up real quick.

Hey not to worry, Marique, (with plaster and pain) decided to drive the bakkie while me on the bike from Parklands to Melkbos, have to say Andy was a bit shocked to see her drive after the fall....

Real wild dog style.... no pain - no gain.....

She's healing quite well and me playing nurse and driving her around. :biggrin: >:D :biggrin:... well, i have to say that the thought of her doing this on purpose to be spoilt has crossed my mind :-\ :-\ :-\

will keep you all updated with her recovery....

Scrat said:
She's healing quite well and me playing nurse and driving her around. :biggrin: >:D :biggrin:... well, i have to say that the thought of her doing this on purpose to be spoilt has crossed my mind :-\ :-\ :-\

;D ;D

mmmmmmm If I were you I would seek a second opinion and x-rays.... ;) ;)

Heya all

Just wanted to give a quick update .... Marique's cast is coming off tomorrow and she will be getting a brace for her Holiday trip to Australia.... (she's very happy to get the smelly, dirty thing off her arm!!

And another BIG update.... I decided it was time to make her Mrs Scrat for REAL  :thumleft: :thumleft:

I popped the big Q this weekend and phew...!! she said yes!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:

here's some pics!!