Ride down to J/Bay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cave Girl

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
YaY  :D :D my lights are fixed thanks to a late nite and lots of work by Kurt - THANKS Kurt!!!  He also moved the balast box thingys lower down so hopefully will not get them damaged in the next fall, also will pack in a few spare

So my plans are something like this :

Leaving JHB on the 25th heading down to J/Bay via Bloem or there abouts have not worked out a route yet (Any suggestions - keen to try some GOOD dirt road as I will be on my own and don't want to take to many chances..... ) no fixed depature time and not sure where I will spend the night/nights ;-) Plan to get to J/Bay on the 27th depending on the bike, my butt, my sense of directon and the weather. Then will stay for the Baviaans ride (arranged by Schalk AT Club) on the 28th/29th thanks to Schalk I have accommodation in J/Bay (Schalk you are a real honey!!!) Then will probably leave for CT on the 31st depending on how much fun I am having in J/Bay and back home on the 3rd or 4th.

Sharron