Ride report posted on Advrider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratel

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Found this ride report posted on Advrider by a South African (unfortunately not a Wilddog member :-\)

One helluva trip through Mozambique, and it makes for some interesting readin :)

Lots of adventure in that part of the world...

https://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255953

Cool report, but quite a confused author, Honda bike, BMW kit, write-up on a merrycan website. Maybe this dude doesn't know about us? ??? ;D

Metaljockey said:
I feel a need ......

+1

This dude and his Mrs are definately hard-core.... maybe this site is too soft for them?  ;D

LostDOG said:
Metaljockey said:
I feel a need ......

+1

This dude and his Mrs are definately hard-core.... maybe this site is too soft for them?  ;D

this forum needs riders like them - true adventurers. Big thumbs up!!

They a great couple, and they enjoy these sort of rides, and are prepared to rough it up if the need arises.

Epic O0

I feel the need too.. but fear other members of the forum will beat me to it ;D

someone help please! Who is Steve McQueen - what bike did he ride in the Great Escape?? Trying to register for ADVrider

It should have been a BMW since he was escaping from a Nazi POW camp.  But they used a Triumph in the movie but a Bonneville was a road bike and I forget the name of their scrambler style bike (mainly for the US market).  Welsh?