Riding with Grrrr....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrr.... said:
Garfield said:
meteldog said:
Riders in our group were fine. The biggest smiley I've ever seen on the one bike (KTM990) and electrical failure in the 800GS, but he got almost all the away back to Cape Town and still had a huge smile on his face.

Good to hear that.

That rim does look a bid sad.

Can you fix it with a piece of wire?
Not even with a 5lb hammer (I tried :) ) that rim is moertoe

Grrrr.... said:
Garfield said:
meteldog said:
Riders in our group were fine. The biggest smiley I've ever seen on the one bike (KTM990) and electrical failure in the 800GS, but he got almost all the away back to Cape Town and still had a huge smile on his face.

Good to hear that.

That rim does look a bid sad.

Can you fix it with a piece of wire?

No, it is a classy bike this, will at least need new rim tape to fix.

Would love to know what tyre pressure used on that Ktm front rim. I have hit a fair amount of things and have yet to get a smiley.

meteldog said:
Garfield said:
whitedelight said:
Rustyb said:
Nice meeting you Grrrr.  You seem fairly likeable.  We went to Gifberg. Great ride via Algeria.  You will be happy to note that a KTM and a BMW came back on the trailer

Never a happy moment to have to put any bike on a trailer.

True that.

And if they have to be brought back on a trailer lets hope it is mechanical rather than a fall which caused it.
Blimey, Pray tell what did that rim hit ??? And what tyre pressure were you running:sip:

Grrrr.... said:
I don't think I have ever laughed so much... ever. It physically hurt at times.....
This is all I will say!

Attachments

• grrrsdrawers.jpg
    grrrsdrawers.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 277
  • grrrsduck.jpg
    grrrsduck.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 280
Tot die trane geloop het....maagspiere geskeur het....en wange krampe begin kry het.....eeeeish! Life is good.  :biggrin:

:spitcoffee:  :lol8: Fok manne dit was awesome trip thanks  :deal: En Garfield hou op lelik wees ek het dan nie 1 keer jou hare gevryf of af gekyk nie  :lol8:  :imaposer:

Hentie WOA said:
:spitcoffee:  :lol8: Fok manne dit was awesome trip thanks  :deal: En Garfield hou op lelik wees ek het dan nie 1 keer jou hare gevryf of af gekyk nie  :lol8:  :imaposer:

Ketting, sprockets, quote.

:laughing4:  :imaposer:

Klomp narre.

What a epic ride guys! here is some photos I took.

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 253
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 248
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 243
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 257
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 246
And here you shamelessly try and hide the entire Joshua Doore........... :peepwall:

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 257
and some more photos -

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 257
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 250
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 251
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 255
O ja en voor ons vergeet....vertel bietjie vir die mense hoekom ry jy met sulke moerse tupperbakke op 'n trip vir 'n one night stand....... :pot:

Carrots said:
O ja en voor ons vergeet....vertel bietjie vir die mense hoekom ry jy met sulke moerse tupperbakke op 'n trip vir 'n one night stand....... :pot:

:lol8:

ok girls, here she is....my one and only.......

Attachments

• pillow.png
    pillow.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 227
but “Carrots” be honest this was what you were really picturing in your head.........as long as you don’t look into the eyes…… lol 

Attachments

• carrots.jpg
    carrots.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 232