Riding with Grrrr....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whitedelight said:
Garfield said:
whitedelight said:
meteldog said:
whitedelight said:
Would love to know what tyre pressure used on that Ktm front rim. I have hit a fair amount of things and have yet to get a smiley.
I've checked with the rider. Apparently 1.7

Yep that is why people get smileys. I never air down for gravel,and keep the frontat 2.6 and rear at 2.8/3.0 bar.
I hit a couple of big things this weekend and no damage.

Where?
Was it after we split up?

On top of that Carrots apparently rode through a lot of sand somewhere on the route as well  ::)

Had my pressures at just under 2 bar front and back since it makes for a more comfortable ride and had no problems (in fact ride like that all the time on gravel, with my GSA before as well).

I had one or two knocks on the Katbakkies side and one harder knock on the old Piketberg road on the way home. Both were avoidable,reactions just too slow.

Just kidding, know about the few wash-outs on Katbakkies and most of them are unavoidable.

Still want to know where Carrots had to ride through sand, the route I took had a few loose section but no sand...

Hey skoert man.....ek was so lanklaas op die gravel dit het vir my gevoel soos fesh-fesh!!  :deal: :lol8:

Ek dog Carrots bek@k homself toe ons stop voor Algeria en ek sê "F#k boys, nou kom die DIEP sand!!!!".

:lol8:

Ek sal moet terug gaan om te kyk waar is Algeria....ek het nie juis veel rondgekyk nie....... :peepwall:

Carrots said:
Ek sal moet terug gaan om te kyk waar is Algeria....ek het nie juis veel rondgekyk nie....... :peepwall:

Net 'n campsite, nie te veel om te sien nie.

Wat wel die moeite werd is om te gaan kyk is die Stadsaal Grotte en Wolfsberg Arch, maar die pad in na die grotte toe het regte sand (seker maklik meer as 20mm diep op plekke  :eek: ) en na die Arch toe moet mens nogal stap (MX boots werk nie te great vir die trippie nie)

Kobus said:
Lyk moer lekker.

How about some names to faces?

As an example, hoe lyk die grrr ou?

:biggrin:

Attachments

• Grrrr.jpg
    Grrrr.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 152
Sonder sy bat suit...

Attachments

• IMG_6534_zpsfpuchxku.jpg