Riebeeck Wes round-trip. Sat's CT ride report, at last!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AARRRGGGHHH - and again one of the Hardy's missed out ! Tossing cookies I was; it was a two day event on my part. First I thought it was the dreaded FOUR JAEGERMEISTER syndrome, but natch, looks like it was a possible mushroom sauce for lunch on Friday issue.

Not much luck with food and drink around here at the moment, but am so happy to see the ride reports. From now on though, before a ride, no drinking and possibly no eating for a while, just to be safe !!!!!

:) :( :oops: :p :lol:

hey- cool pics

Am I small or is the bike just big??????

I need to eat more

wanna add my pics but my goverment head just cant around to figuring out how to??

Any tips?

Hermanator said:
You need a Strom as a foot up to the Katoom. (He wouldn't be wanting to topple Ma Strom now, would he?)
20070503NoobieRoadside.JPG

nah I was cleaning my boot before it touched my bike :twisted:

Thanks to everyone for a super day.

Mark Hardy said:
Hermanator said:
You need a Strom as a foot up to the Katoom. (He wouldn't be wanting to topple Ma Strom now, would he?)
20070503NoobieRoadside.JPG

nah I was cleaning my boot before it touched my bike :twisted:

Thanks to everyone for a super day.

Oh, that's alright then, just thought you were becoming a little intimidated by the rsacal Strom. :D

See you soon

Lawrence

het mountainboy is that dust i see in the distance....... :shock:

go vespa :thumbright:

I had one of those !

Is that the 150px or the 200px ?

I loved mine - not a place I couldn't go with it.

Reeeeeeeeespect !

Clockwork Orange said:
Mountain dude i would add that to the pic of the month competition in Interesting Places

Without a doubt !

A DS forum being 9/11ed by a VESPA..... :twisted:

but I will agree, stunning pic.

Mark Hardy said:

Witch make me ask the question - Is a DS bike a DS bike how its been designed, or how its ridden ?

:)

The PX twist gear 2T's rock!!!

While my wife is probably going to get a GT200 or GTS250 I would prefer the PX200.
Scooters are 2T.

Eisbein said:
Mark Hardy said:

Witch make me ask the question - Is a DS bike a DS bike how its been designed, or how its ridden ?

:)

purely a state of mind

any DS bike that is not used in that manner simply is not a DS.Simply a commuter with 2 wheels

Any bike that carries an entire spare wheel along is ready for adventure!