Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My journey North is now almost at an end!!

Attachments

• africa-map-Rabat.jpg
    africa-map-Rabat.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 740
jorust said:
My journey North is now almost at an end!!
jossvw said:
Great, hope going south will be just as great

Jo, you sure have ahd one hell of an AWESOME trip so far. It's been nice to have been able to follow your epic journey & I am looking forward to following the rest of it, as you start on your south bound return trip.

Keep it up.

Mooi gedaan sover. Jy is n yster girl. Geniet die res en ek vertrou die res sal ook so goed wees en dat jy veilig tuis sal kom.  Geniet hom

well done . looking forward to the rest

:thumleft: :thumleft: Well done so far!  Hope the rest of the trip goes smoothly and ensures a whole lot of awesome memories!!!  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Hi Jo and greetings from the Tuva republic, a little known autonomous region in southern Siberia. 12 C here and it is supposed to be summer

Really pleased to see your progress and tenacity. You make us South Africans proud!

We have picked up a weak design flaw in the Dakars frame on both my and Linda's bike. Effectively it starts as a hairline crack that grows. It is something you cannot see due to the body panels but could  become problematic. PM me if you need more info as it may be worth the time to check it out.

An internet connection  here a rarity and is dial up  so maybe SMS  me on 082 8592808. There is a cell connection every now and then, more so than an internet one

Best regards

Harry and Linda
www.pikipiki2.co.za

Thank you all!!!  :3some:
Working on the update!  :thumleft:

J-dog said:
4.5 months to get there  :thumleft:

And if all goes well, I'll see you all back home in another 4.5 months.  :ricky:

jorust said:
J-dog said:

And if all goes well, I'll see you all back home in another 4.5 months.  :ricky:

Now why would it not go well....of course all will be ok!! You go and please slow down and take in as much as possible. What s the publising date for your book  :peepwall:

Wher are the photos? You are stingy  :deal: :patch:

Cheers :thumleft:

TVB said:
jorust said:
J-dog said:

Now why would it not go well....of course all will be ok!! You go and please slow down and take in as much as possible. What s the publising date for your book  :peepwall:

Wher are the photos? You are stingy  :deal: :patch:

Cheers :thumleft:

Hey! That's the second time you've called me stingy!!!  :deal:

Okay, a few photos whilst I work on the update:

This is in Mauritania, on route to Nouakchott.

DSCN2210.jpg

Rosso border crossing. On the ferry from Senegal to Mauritania.

DSCN2199.jpg

Latest posts