Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1ougat said:
Joe the unstoppable ...... go go go ......dit is goeie nuus ... nou het ek n los R1000 rand ....  :thumleft:

Gaan koop iet mooi vir die bike ;) :biggrin: :biggrin:

jorust said:
Hokaai stop die lorrie!

Maybe I should've said something on here earlier. You guys won't believe this but...my sponsor (Angola) came through today! Just sent me an email with proof of payment this afternoon. Did one of you guys like phone Angola or something?  :peepwall:

So it's all systems go again.  :ricky:

Thank you, to all you very generous awesome people for offers to help me out. I will certainly not forget it and I will personally deliver your signed copies of my book to you as soon as it's published after I've finished.  :thumleft:

Thanks for being awesome!

So...my itinerary is a bit screwed at the moment...but I eyeballed my calendar and I think I should be out of here by 27th May or thereabouts. But will keep you guys updated.

Jo, very happy for you that things worked out well & that it's all systems go again. Looking very forward to following you along as you complete the next leg of your "Epic Journey" Go Girl!!! :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :salut:

Hey....wait a minute here :patch: .....last time we spoke, I asked you if you were perhaps by some chance gonna join us for the Namibia Bash & you said you'd love to, but it looked like it might fall over the same period that you were planning to leave......but now that you are only leaving near the end of May......means that you can now join us for the Bash ;D ;D ;D :pot:

Bring It On said:
1ougat said:
Joe the unstoppable ...... go go go ......dit is goeie nuus ... nou het ek n los R1000 rand ....  :thumleft:

Ja dalk so iets soos petrol ..... :ricky:

1ougat said:
Bring It On said:
1ougat said:

Ja dalk so iets soos petrol ..... :ricky:

....& saam met daardie petrol, kom somer BAIE plesier ;D ;D :thumleft:

Nou het ook meer geld, more maar na Pauli toe gaan  :ricky:

nielvn said:
Nou het ook meer geld, more maar na Pauli toe gaan  :ricky:

Mooi man! 'Keep it in the family'.  :thumleft: :ricky:

Roadcat said:
Great news Jo,

I was just starting to get worried that something had finally managed to stop you!

Good luck.

It was very, very close!  :peepwall:
But hey...the universe has spoken and apparently I'm not off the hook yet.  :thumleft:  :ricky:

Great stuff Jorust !!!!
Think the dogs would have come through anyway.
Go finish what you started  :ricky:

WTF I have somehow missed this entire report, how did I manage it  ::) ::)

jorust said:
Roadcat said:
Great news Jo,

I was just starting to get worried that something had finally managed to stop you!

Good luck.

It was very, very close!  :peepwall:
But hey...the universe has spoken and apparently I'm not off the hook yet.  :thumleft:  :ricky:

We will tell you when you are off the hook ........ and you are not ...... so as Roadcat said go and finish this .....  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Thank you everyone!
Fulls team ahead again and running around like crazy! Lekker!  :ricky:

So - I'll know what my route and itinerary looks like before the end of this week. Libya is my big headache at the moment. Alternatively I'm organizing passage for Dax and myself on a ro/ro carrier from Italy to Israel. (Thank you Michnus for the info!)

I have to RE-APPLY for my Sudan and Egypt visas...so the visas (including Morocco and Schengen) will take about 40 days (working days) in total.  :sip:

Meaning we're looking at mid June departure.  :thumleft:

Will keep you guys updated.  :3some:

good luck and all the best :thumleft:

Latest posts