Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So today is the start of my Cape to Rio adventure as we are now moving down to Capetown .So put the radio on SAFM and who should we hear about ,between all the Madiba reviews but a interview withour own very special lady - Jo Rust  - well done and good luck with finding the sponsors for the Dakar  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

1ougat said:
So today is the start of my Cape to Rio adventure as we are now moving down to Capetown .So put the radio on SAFM and who should we hear about ,between all the Madiba reviews but a interview withour own very special lady - Jo Rust  - well done and good luck with finding the sponsors for the Dakar  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

;D Thank you!! And good luck with your adventure as well.  :thumleft:

I know I still have some catching up to do and need to finish this report. I'm working on it.  :lamer:

jorust said:
1ougat said:

;D Thank you!! And good luck with your adventure as well.  :thumleft:

Yes looking forward to the adventure -11 days to go  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=130909.0

Yep. That's correct. Though she's told me that she'll phone me just after 11:00am.  :thumleft:

Was on the road and missed it. Anyone have a recording that can post it for us ?

Will post a recording later on today.  :thumleft:

Jo
Are you traveling through Windhoek on your way to Angola as indicated on RSG?
If so please let me know when you are in Windhoek and if you are planning to stay over. I will orinise something with some fellow bikers.
Thanks

We  had the privilege to meet Jolandie yesterday evening on her return trip from Angola, where her trip officially ended.
What a nice and interesting person  :thumleft:
She will travel through Botswana today back to Gauteng.
Thanks Jo we really enjoyed it :)
Travel safe.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 581
Man from Nam said:
We  had the privilege to meet Jolandie yesterday evening on her return trip from Angola, where her trip officially ended.
What a nice and interesting person  :thumleft:
She will travel through Botswana today back to Gauteng.
Thanks Jo we really enjoyed it :)
Travel safe.

it was really great meeting you guys! I had a wonderful time. I'll definitely be visiting again soon…and often! haha.
Thank you for taking the initiative to get in touch!  :thumleft: :3some:

Around Africa in pictures...

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/k8QHV6LGaYg[/flash]

Latest posts