RYNET SAAM MET MARK... GEORGE BAVIAANSKLOOF JANSENVILLE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lekker baaie ry......eks jaloers..... :biggrin: want ek werk vir n verandering

DIE LAASTE CLIP
ALMAL DIT GEMAAK... :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:  :ricky:
RYNET MARK RIAAN NOELINE BIE JOHN WILHELM
WIE HET GESE??? WIE HET GROND GEKOOP IN DIE BAVIAANS??? :laughing4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mS3zQbe1yk

R-O-V-Rat said:
I want to go backkkk!! This was  a great trip.  :deal:

My short 10min video of the trip. Sorry for the abrupt finish but as you might have gathered we got stuck in Baviaans and could not charge any battery's.  :-[

https://vimeo.com/20013735

Absoluut stunning Riaan!!

Sweetness said:
Finally!!!

This is the first time I have ever used Youtube so please bear with me. (I hope this works)
The clips are a bit too long, but this is what we saw.

Rynet, Mark and company - SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR AWAY!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us9hORgJV1o

:flower:
Jeepers Sweetness great video . :eek: Amazing how the water rises so quickly hey  :eek: . Thanks again for waiting and going to so much trouble for us , we owe you and nemodakar  BIG TIME   :flower: :flower:: :angel8: : :angel10: :angel11: :angel12: :angel13: :angel2: :angel3: :angel4: :angel5: :angel7: :angel8: :flower: :flower:  :flower:  :flower::love7: :flower: :flower: :love7: :love3: :love9: :love9: :angel13:  :love9: :love9: :love3: :love7:  :flower: :flower: :love7: :flower: :flower:

Thanks Mark , nice videos  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

MARK660Z said:
CHECK DIE WEER AS DIT REEN GAAN ONS HEL TOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ek's definitief daar  :thumleft:  thanks vir die clips

Stunning movie, Riaan! worth the wait  ;)

Dit is baie mooi neem my saam volgende keer!

Hi Rynet, Noeline, Mark, Willherm, John, Riaan, Boere, Stephan and Cassie,

AWESOME trip  :) Even though I missed the WATER BIT!
Thank you Rynet for inviting me, Mark for coming back to pick me up on the side of the road, Boere for trucking my bike back to Cape Town from George, Cassie for taking me to airport - and sorting my bike out on the George side with bakkie and all, Willherm for offer of bike trailer, John and Willherm for always being at the back sweeping, Riaan for your side comments and encouragement :) Noeline for teaching me a thing or two - always keep your bike tools with you :) Guys you were all so great - " wild dogs" one would think exactly that! but I was enlightened this weekend - with kindness, gentleness, caring, team work, patience, friendship, support, generosity and sharing of a great passion!

Join you all soonest - as soon as my bike is fixed and back on the dirt!
Kindest Ruth-Sunshine! :)

Wat van n "take 2" wanneer julle afkom EC Bash toe? Weer deur Baviaans, hierdie keer hopenlik verder as Grootrivier, dan deur Grootrivierpoort na die Bash. Laat weet.

Tanks for the video RovRat. Great.
Janowellfine, we sat in Hankey with MOERSE bakke slaai, tanning a vliesie ens, and you owes were worriing about petrol otherside the river. What a bummer. Well catch up at the WC bash.  :thumleft:

What camera do you use. (Iwant one the same  ;D) 

Bie said:
Wat van n "take 2" wanneer julle afkom EC Bash toe? Weer deur Baviaans, hierdie keer hopenlik verder as Grootrivier, dan deur Grootrivierpoort na die Bash. Laat weet.

:thumleft: :thumleft:

Bie voor ons optimisties raak, kom ons kyk eers hoe lyk die poort. Ek sien groot hoeveelhede water hier verby kom.
Reel n reccie dan meet ons op Stydtlerville.