S&M Tour.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beemer man said:
Malibu said:
Hheehheeheeeee

I thought about that Misty, but then he'd find something else to play with... the camera was safe!  :biggrin:

The best thing, now that all is done, and apart from all the good memories and stuff, is that there were no crashes, no mechanical problems, no flats, no need for the medical kit to come out, nothing negative happened!  I think that is something!  :thumleft:

I wont tell them about the very nervous phone call on Sat night!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Heheheheheeeee

BM - if that was the worst thing that happened... I'm not gonna complain!  But it was nice to chat!

letsgofishing said:
Great report Smithey - well done to the 2 of you :thumleft:
You passed 200m from my home when you left Sedgefield - should have dropped in for a cold one!

Hey!  We were so in our own little groove, did not even think that someone we know could be close!  Next time buddy!

Beemer man said:
I wont tell them about the very nervous phone call on Sat night!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

ok ok now you know of course we want the FULL story??!!! Smithey, Malibu?? :biggrin: ;)

Misty said:
Beemer man said:

ok ok now you know of course we want the FULL story??!!! Smithey, Malibu?? :biggrin: ;)

Just a small sweat on the head gasket... nothing serious at all... checked with BM to find out when I should start worrying if it did get worse! 

Misty said:
Beemer man said:

Yes there is definitely a story there so we think its time to reveal all you 2, otherwise BM will have to share his side of the story...

OK, so the S&M Tour title had me a little excited there >:D

At least the report made up for the initial dissapointment ;)

Nice trippie guys - next time make it all the way to Cape Twon Drinks Friday - renowed these klomp wynkoppe...

:thumleft:

Very nice RR there guys, glad to hear that you guys had such a great trip with no major problems.

Lekka one!!!  :thumleft:

:thumleft:

thanks for posting a great RR!!  yep, feel the same way you do malibu about knysna.  i have been travelling there almost every six weeks for the last 14 years and it has got bigger, more developed and uglier every year, a great pity, oh well  8)

and the wind, don't you gauties want some more?  riding a klr from knysna to pe in gale force winds coming straight off the sea, sucks man  :biggrin:

cheers