• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SALE WITHDRAWN! TRIUMPH TIGER 2013 EXCELLENT CONDITION! R88 000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emil

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
This is a very, very reluctant sale. I'm not in a great state of mind as I type this, because my Tiger is incredible! It took me on a solo trip around South Africa, had me experience some of the most amazing trips imaginable and has never, NEVER let me down.

But, things haven't been easy the past few years and what with frustratingly few job opportunities here on the West Coast (if any!) and ever - increasing financial demands from the ex, I've had enough (more than) and am throwing in the towel.

My Tiger is in tip top (mint) condition and has never been in any type of offroad crash, etc. I've had it serviced at Mike Hopkins Motorcycles since my buying it new in January 2013. Most of its time with me has been spent on tar (I know, I know!), although I've done a 70 km gravel trip in the Vermaaklikheid area once and have also joined ChrisL and Amanda on a trip to Van Wyksdorp about a year ago.

My sale also includes all the accessories, such as the Triumph jacket and pants, the Arai helmet and the 38litre Trax topbox. Please have a look at the attached excel worksheet for details.

I've come to realise that times are difficult for more than one person, but please, with all due respect, don't contact me with the idea of trying to get an even better price than those stated on my list.

Thanks, guys.

Attachments

• Triumph Tiger 800XC FOR SALE PAGE AUG 2015.xls
    37.5 KB · Views: 171