Saron Canal - Noob Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to XT660R for taking us on a bedonerde ride.  Must admit I was quite "moer toe" when I got back to Gordons Bay.  My total ride for the day was 470km.

Well done to Ms LeCap for keeping up  :thumleft:

And a word of advice to all... When doing a ride and Fourikop is there, keep your distance.  And watch out for his Topboks.  Dont know if it's a BM thing, but that boks of his can kill you....

Thanks again to all for making it a day to remember  :thumleft: :thumleft:

EtienneNXR said:
Cool pics, Why was it called a noob ride?

because it mostly was. lots of dirt highways, with 1 technical section (not very technical) that, if you take it easy, was fine

+1

mostly grade 1 and 2 with a touch of 3 every now again, or maybe 2.5. Not quite 3.

Camelman looks like he`s checking his compass and is getting ready to walk home.

21092008012.jpg

Camelman ,Giraffe , Crossed_up , Wayneh

21092008009.jpg

This BMW is ahead of you MH

21092008007.jpg

Le Cap and to his right , Mrs. Le Cap

21092008001.jpg

durtseeker said:
Thanks to XT660R for taking us on a bedonerde ride.  Must admit I was quite "moer toe" when I got back to Gordons Bay.  My total ride for the day was 470km.

And a word of advice to all... When doing a ride and Fourikop is there, keep your distance.  And watch out for his Topboks.  Dont know if it's a BM thing, but that boks of his can kill you....

Ja ja... jammer vir die boks. Just to correct you, don't try and keep upwith the beemer.... jy val jou moer los... :imaposer:
Thanks for the ride, and go slow on Wes, his just a baby beemer :pot:

durtseeker said:

+ 1 - do NOT follow him, unless ............  :laughing4:  :peepwall:

Sorry for the delay: Was exploring the Orange River last week.

My pics:

Image052.jpg

Giraffe doing his thing.

Image054.jpg

Stompie and Andy