Saturday ride to Imbabala Lodge..... Complete! + video clips working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THanks mate  :thumleft:

I seem to have this mental block with sand. I give myself a pep talk before i ride it, and know the theory behind it to a certain extent. but as soon as i hit those corners, my right hand disconnects itself from my arm and I either fall over or wobble around the corner like I am pissed. So the Mozambique trip I want to do is a bit like jumping in the deep end for me. I will have to overcome my cornering challenges or spend my days digging my heavy bike out of the sand :eek7:

As for Jacques, he does ride well for a novice, just had me cringing when I saw him going down some of that rocky track.... could have ended badly, but he rode brilliantly.

Thanks for an awesome day out in the country Charlie and thanks again for getting my bike sorted so quickly after I got stuck, could not have done it without you.

The videos you posted all came out great btw  :thumleft:

Hope you have an absolute blast on your trip up to Mocambique, I am sure you gonna ride that soft sand like a seasoned pro.