Sedgefield sand solo ( and getting a bit lost)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the RR, Damn the EC has some wonderfull riding areas.

That clearing in the forest is a must stop and take time to reflect on things.

LGF super little excursion and photies there.

I must say once you start doing that kind of riding it gets under the skin. Beautiful area you are living it.

Definitely werewolf:

P1010280_tn.jpg

Very nice report, BTW  ;D

Mooi man... I still envy your living spot there LGF!  :drif:

legend, very nice and would like to go and see that little patch of grass with the lady and a piekniek mandjie

Great RR LGF!

Looks like a good camping spot?

fieldpano_tn.jpg

Great pics and a fantastic ride out
I'm feel so sad now...

those tracks definitely belong to a dog

stevh0 said:
hey dude, how do you find the DRZ on the tar? is she comfy at 120kph?
Like Sidetrack and Eisbein say  ;D - I'm really happy with the bike on tar and off road. I've changed the gearing from 14/47 to 15/44 - I can cruise comfortably at 110/120 kph with no problem and have had it up to 150. Off road it's great except when it's a REALLY steep downhill - then I would like the lower original gearing!
Get one ;D

Trailrider said:
Great RR LGF!

Looks like a good camping spot?

fieldpano_tn.jpg

Yes, TR it would be awesome - it's got a reallly special feel to it, but I don't think it would be a smart idea knowing that we really aren't meant to be there :-\
But a future day ride... definitely ;D

letsgofishing said:
stevh0 said:
Like Sidetrack and Eisbein say  ;D - I'm really happy with the bike on tar and off road. I've changed the gearing from 14/47 to 15/44 - I can cruise comfortably at 110/120 kph with no problem and have had it up to 150. Off road it's great except when it's a REALLY steep downhill - then I would like the lower original gearing!
Get one ;D

What's your fuel consumption like at highway speeds?

growweblaar said:
letsgofishing said:
stevh0 said:
Get one ;D

What's your fuel consumption like at highway speeds?

22-23km/l @ 110km/h

Crazy Horse said:
legend, very nice and would like to go and see that little patch of grass with the lady and a piekniek mandjie
And a lawnmower.....that long grass would drive me crazy!