SEX!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Many years ago when I was a student we used to stay in a men's hostel in Bloemfontein.  Whenever a house meeting was to be announced, or any important info, the senior member would post the relevant detail on the glass front door.  Needless to say we were running past that door more than twice a day, and never paying any attention to the dates, the topic etc. and always missed deadlines and house meetings.

Then this one day there was this huge A4 paper with the word SEX printed boldly and in capital letters, stuck to the front glass door.  That day, without fail, every young man coming down that staircase and running out to the street past that glass door, made the abrupt stop (skid marks included) and came to a sudden halt just to see what the story was with SEX.  (Slowing down very similar to most adventure riders cruising full of adrenaline down a nice twisty gravel track at a slightly elevated speed to cure the ego, and suddenly spotting that patch of unannounced deep, thick sand ready to attack the front wheel of your bike and ego...).

But back to the sex sign on the glass door.  Once that male student was motionless and ready to read the promise that this printed page had offered, the second smaller page on the door simply said (and a huge anti-climax):  "Now that I have your attention with the word SEX, the next house meeting will be on ..., starting at 18.00, be on time".  Funny thing, that particular house meeting was one of the best attended meetings that I can remember.

Dus noudat ek jul aandag het, laat ek myself voorstel.  Ek 'roofkyk' al lank hier op die site, sien hoe ouens lekker lag, maar mekaar lekker vertrap ook met die woorde, haha.

Ek bly tans heen en weer tussen Pretoria (by my vrou) en 'n plaas teen die Limpopo.  My ryding van keuse is maar die KTM variasies, maar voor die BMW manne my slag, ek het ook al ‘n 650 Dakar en 1150GSA gery voorheen.  Ek geniet nogal die technical rides met die plastic bike (300cc 2-t), maar die adventure bikes is maar net 'n ander tipe lekker ook!

Welkom aan myself!

Cheers

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    265.2 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    468 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    371.8 KB