Sharpen two Saws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whitestripes long time no see, very nice report. ;D

PS. your bike seems to enjoy napping on its side "Die Hell" and here again ;)

Crazy Horse said:
White Stripes, seems like you and the pipes not friends hey?!
Cool report, and nice that you and your daughter can share times like these!  Maybe you must get her a bike as well!!!

Don't start something. She has a bag full of plans. She is going to work in Aggeneys in order to pay of the bursary. That is if all goes well. She is already asking about what bike she will be able to ride, she wants to explore the back roads around Boesmanland and Namaqualand.

Ja, I am starting to build a bad reputation with pipes. ;D

In the Hell I had a beer or two to help carry the burden, but this time.....

White Stripes said:
Crazy Horse said:
White Stripes, seems like you and the pipes not friends hey?!
Cool report, and nice that you and your daughter can share times like these!  Maybe you must get her a bike as well!!!

Don't start something. She has a bag full of plans. She is going to work in Aggeneys in order to pay of the bursary. That is if all goes well. She is already asking about what bike she will be able to ride, she wants to explore the back roads around Boesmanland and Namaqualand.

Ja, I am starting to build a bad reputation with pipes. ;D

In the Hell I had a beer or two to help carry the burden, but this time.....

Or maybe in the Hell you could have blamed it on the beer or two  :biggrin:

Why don't you two buy KTM's, nice 640 for her, she seems quite tall and a nice 990 s for you....

I am in love.....

A beautiful girl knowing electricity and like bikes....

I can only dream....  :love4: :love4:

May a Bengal tiger rip your Strom's tyres to shreds, you unspeakable low lying .......

Lekker ride report and amazing pics. Some good words and thoughts there... looking at the clouds/mist from the top is incredible... top of the world  8)

Well wishes to the family and hope your daughter does well in her studies.  :thumleft:

Thanks for the report, just what I needed  to read as the new week arrives.
Perspective........ thanks......
There is much to take from your RR, I'll try my best to put it to use in my own
life.

Made my wife read the RR to, now she understands why I spent so much time
reading what my "friends" write.

Thanks to all. :3some:

Herms said:
life.

YES!

WS - thanks for your report. I have 3 of those precious beings... and two have flown the nest. I am so proud of them all. I wish your li'l girl all the best and may the Lord guide and keep her.

And keep the artillery warmed up, and the machine gun ready fro the infidels who would carelessly and stupidly come calling, thinking themselves worthy of such a fine lady... Hah.. no money in the world is Lobola enough! Idiots!!!  :thumleft:

Herms said:
life.

Ja Herms, I think life is about sharing the great lessons we learn. We are sometimes humbled by the small things we can learn from each other. I learned so much from the great people I encountered in my life, some big, some small. Most of all did I learn from my kids. They made me realize that guilt and fear are not worth it, living to life's rapturous hedonism, makes us pass boundaries that keep us from greatness. To life!

Carnivore, you can bet your life I will keep these heathens away, but more important, to set an example, by choosing the right friends. No offense, CS. ;D

Carnivore said:
Herms said:
life.

YES!

WS - thanks for your report. I have 3 of those precious beings... and two have flown the nest. I am so proud of them all. I wish your li'l girl all the best and may the Lord guide and keep her.

And keep the artillery warmed up, and the machine gun ready fro the infidels who would carelessly and stupidly come calling, thinking themselves worthy of such a fine lady... Hah.. no money in the world is Lobola enough! Idiots!!!  :thumleft:

Juslike CS lyk my hulle gaan skit, slaan dekking!!!    :imaposer: :imaposer: