Shooting jason

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShootingJason

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hello everyone. Was asked for an introduction so here's one. First of all, this is a very awesome forum, i am a member of other forums too, but the replies and atmosphere around here seem's very professional!

My name is jason. Im a shooting dood. Grown up on a shooting range in midrand which i now run  with my pop's. Been a active protea shooter for the last two year. 3rd last year world champs. Sponsored locally and oversea's. I've now replaced this competetite lifestyle and hobbie with the fun and relaxing sport of riding!

I'm 22. Started on a pee wee 50 which i rode to nursery school. Sort of had a bike since then! But as i said in my other post regarding paniers in general topic section, i got this bike bout 3 Weeks ago. I dont have 7-14k to spend on boxes so i made those one's for less then 400 tom's. Was alot of work thou. Pissed me off most of the time. But ya, i'm so exited to go adventure riding! I'm going banana's. So been kitting out the the bike since i got it so i'm ready for action.

Our web site is www.guthriesshootingrange.co.za for anyone thats interested in the shooting side of life.

Thank you for your time. Love the stories!
Cheers! :)