Short Report - South Cape Breakfast Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hy antwoord nie graag sy foon nie. Die boodskap se mos" ek is besig om koerant te lees los n boodskap"!!!!

I was surprised to see how many DS riders there are in this area. Not everyone sits on the internet all day. Hein as a nice group together, maybe we should start a database of all the DS riders & WD's in this area so that when something like that comes up all will know about it via SMS or something?

Good idea TR. How big are you going to make the area? If you take the N2 start at Mosselbay to Plett or from Heidelberg to Plett and over to Prins Albert and Uniondale and Calitzdorp aswell. Too big ?

No I dont think thats to big. If it's too far for someone he'll simply not join the particular ride.

Ja, ja ChrisL... nie lief vir daai masjien nie. TR ek dink dis 'n goeie idee. Daar is ook 'n paar ouens die kant vd berg en op Kallieklip-die Port hoofstad.

Baie goeie plan Trailrider, ek het ook al aan so iets gedink maar dis ook waar dit gebly het. Kom ons kyk of ons dit die keer van die vloer af kan kry. praat met my ek sal jou help.

I'll take part too. When are we riding?
Suggestion:
Take CAW as the center
50km West = CBS
50km North  = CG
50km East = CX
If you just work on 3 - 5 bikes in each of these four places, the news will spread and you'll have i big group in notime!

Cool. Lets do this. All Southern Cape guys can start by sending me a PM with e-mail and cell no's.

I am about to leave on an epic trip now though, so I'll only be able to make the list come Tuesday ;D

Trailrider said:
Cool. Lets do this. All Southern Cape guys can start by sending me a PM with e-mail and cell no's.

I am about to leave on an epic trip now though, so I'll only be able to make the list come Tuesday ;D
Epic? Did I miss your "planning a ride"? C'mon, just give us a quick one-liner. What where when?

4 bikes from different cities meet tonight at a remote location. The other three are prolly on the road already.

The only instructions were (1) bring tent (2) bring money (3) make sure you can be self sufficient.

Tomorrow morning early we head North. No route, no plans, no reservations. Who knows where we'll end up ;D

Bliksem ! TR, That sounds lekka. Enjoy and waiting for the RR

Trailrider said:
I was surprised to see how many DS riders there are in this area. Not everyone sits on the internet all day. Hein as a nice group together, maybe we should start a database of all the DS riders & WD's in this area so that when something like that comes up all will know about it via SMS or something?

Great idea Let me know if I can help