Short Ride to check out the Canola Fields

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hando said:
SCHOOLBOY said:
Hey Hando

i met you at the van staadens bridge with my grands i have ofter wonder what had happened to u now i know

your friend has taken some very good pic,s

Howzit SCHOOLBOY.

I am still around. Lots of Ride reports under my name or on my blog (in my sig)

Bring it On. Thx for the ride and the pics.

I think I must take my SLR out and go do the same spot again this afternoon.

And that UFO copter thingy was frieken awesome. Can not wait to see the footage from them.

:drif: :drif: :drif: :drif: Wish I could join you. Please remember to share some of your photos here with us to enjoy. :thumleft:

Stunning Pics, very interesting flying machine that! Glad no canola plants were damaged in the making of this RR!  ;D

Lovely area,bring it on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.3 KB
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.5 KB
Daai boer gaan julle moer in sy veld.

Moet se dit is mooi fotos.

Ek was self Darling toe om te gaan blomme kyk.

Hy mag dalk. Maar ons het nie sy plek op gefoeter nie. Ons het net in die pad gestop en fotos geneem.

Lurkhead said:
Lovely area,bring it on.

Sure is. We truly are spoilt here in the WC with so many Gr8 places to ride our bikes. :thumleft: Would be Gr8 for you to join us sometime.

Dwarskers said:
Daai boer gaan julle moer in sy veld.

Moet se dit is mooi fotos.

Ek was self Darling toe om te gaan blomme kyk.

:spitcoffee: :imaposer: Nee wat......ek vlieg sommer weg met my "Yster Vlerke" as hy met sy haal-geweer aankom :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Just as Hando said....We stayed nicely on the road @ all times & that road we went on, had a few other people stopped in their cages to take photos too. Seems to be a place that a lot of people know about.

It would be fair to note that the people in the cages only came in onto the road after we had done so. So technically we are to blame for them being there.

Twp of my "ex's" with a bloke I bought a bike from!  :biggrin:

Thanks BIO. Awesome photo's

Geotraveller said:
Two of my "ex's" with a bloke I bought a bike from!  :biggrin:

Thanks BIO. Awesome photo's

Really Gr8 :thumleft: .....how cool is that :thumleft: :thumleft: Sure is a small world. :lol8: :lol8: ;D ;D :thumleft: :thumleft:

I was checkingout the canola fields outside Piketberg on Sat on my way back from the Cederberg.. there is something magical about them.

would love to have taken my gran to see the flower please post more phot,s

SCHOOLBOY said:
would love to have taken my gran to see the flower please post more phot,s

Planning on going past there again sometime next week quickly with the cage after work to snap a few more photos. Will post then.

Beautiful photo's  Shaun!

It must be a awesome feeling to stand in a field of bright happy yellow flowers.

Now what was the biggest treat: the flower photoshoot or the
chopper camera?

Dusty Rusty said:
Beautiful photo's  Shaun!

It must be a awesome feeling to stand in a field of bright happy yellow flowers.

Now what was the biggest treat: the flower photoshoot or the
chopper camera?

Thanks for that ;) ;D It sure is always nice to see these ongoing yellow fields just going on & on & on & on....etc....

I have to admit, that seeing that really "Ultra Cool Flying Camera Gadget" was a real BEEEEG Bonus :thumleft: :thumleft: Both Hanno & I felt exactly the same way......"We REALLY wanted to also have such an Awesome Toy!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

lekker ride manne!

hoop om julle eersdaags te join

Hanno, daai "The Heartbreak Kid" Shaun Michaels pose van jou in daai een foto is baie snaaks  :lol8:

Lem said:
lekker ride manne!

hoop om julle eersdaags te join

Hanno, daai "The Heartbreak Kid" Shaun Michaels pose van jou in daai een foto is baie snaaks  :lol8:

Praat jy van die een??

index.php

of die een??

index.php