Snow in Ceres and 2 KTM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
A friend of mine phoned me this morning to see if Iâ??m up for a ride. I felt a bit â??miffâ? this morning because of all the Red wine last night, I thought Iâ??ll give it aâ?¦â?¦â?¦. hell man Iâ??m always ready for a ride. Phoned some other friends, they obviously had more red wine than me, â??dronklappeâ? canâ??t make itâ?¦ :puke:â?¦â?¦So of we went to Ceres and I must say that, Iâ??m so lucky to stay in such a beautiful part of South Africa. 

Attachments

• 13072008007.jpg
    13072008007.jpg
    63.6 KB
  • 13072008008.jpg
    13072008008.jpg
    67.7 KB
  • P1110234.JPG
    P1110234.JPG
    50.3 KB
Sorry this is not really a riders report........

Attachments

• P1110236.JPG
    P1110236.JPG
    43.4 KB
  • P1110237.JPG
    P1110237.JPG
    56.5 KB
  • P1110238.JPG
    P1110238.JPG
    42 KB
  • P1110246.JPG
    P1110246.JPG
    52.5 KB
  • P1110251.JPG
    P1110251.JPG
    47.5 KB
Wow nice man

You guys have all the fun.....snow, red wine, .........,  he he :thumleft:

:thumleft: Stunning  8)

... but it must have been a nippy ride  :eek:

Yes it was, as you get closer to the snow it got "klein tottie" cold.........but Cape Town is still just fantastic.

Attachments

• P1090211.JPG
    P1090211.JPG
    168.8 KB
  • P1100764.JPG
    P1100764.JPG
    54 KB
  • P1090086.JPG
    P1090086.JPG
    53.4 KB
  • P1110203.JPG
    P1110203.JPG
    69.8 KB
That looks like LITO's old bike  ???

... except there the last time I saw it it had crutches hanging off the side  :biggrin:

Cool pics another super ride! looks as though I have fallen off your phone list ?  ;D ;D

Spotted you guys as we went past. Even waved.
Perhaps if you waved back I would've stopped.  >:D
(That black KT is a real looker)

Traffic was really shitty but the views were spectacular.
Even had a rather fun snow fight with some mates.

Attachments

• Copy of P7131003.JPG
    Copy of P7131003.JPG
    76.8 KB
Hi DaCat, no itâ??s not LITO's old bike, I know he had a black 950 Adv as well.

Hey KeithK sorry for not phoning you â?? it was a BIG RUSH when Colin phoned me for a rideâ?¦â?¦â?¦â?¦â?¦.. but I think you are a lot more Adventurous :ricky:â?¦â?¦â?¦..we stuck to the tar the hole trip, this friend of mine had a very bad accident with his Harley Davidson a year and a half ago and his still battling with his one leg, he bought the KTM 990 a few months back so Iâ??m just slowly but surely getting him used to DS bikingâ?¦â?¦..and his confidence back. KeithK about my phone list â?? it only starts at K for KTM and not KeithK â?? HONDAâ?¦â?¦.. :biggrin:

MrBig, sorry if I didnâ??t wave back :hello:, I canâ??t remember seeing a Tiger going by â?? especially a NICE green one but next time you must just pull in â??boetâ?. Thanx for the complement â?? the KT is a real HOOKERâ?¦.. :whip2:
Glad I was on the KaTooM, traffic was crap for the â??oukiesâ? in there  :iroc:

Guys super pics lekka ride and yep we have it all the scenery, the snow, the red wine and might I add the guys too...... ;) ;)

Cool pics.....saw plenty of the snow up on the way to Oudtshoorn too....and whew it does get mighty cold out there you have to agree ::) ::)

I thought about going to ceres, rolled over and went back to sleep........jeez I missed some wonderfull sights.

But then again the bed was warm and cozy. :mwink:

Hey Iceman no prob's , I know these KTM phones can't connect to "normal" ones ;D We need to ride again ? Keep Cool  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mark Hardy said:
I thought about going to ceres, rolled over and went back to sleep........jeez I missed some wonderfull sights.

Especially after a hectic Friday night , must have slept all day Saturday as well  :biggrin: :biggrin:

keithk said:
Mark Hardy said:

Especially after a hectic Friday night , must have slept all day Saturday as well  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Saterday was hang over day at work...all 14 hours at the office....slept most of sunday but after see these pics of the snow, I wish I had gone for a ride.

Hi Go Girl, and what about the nice, lovely, beautiful, sexy, stunning, fabulous, gorgeous Cape Town womenâ?¦â?¦â?¦â?¦ and after a few bottles of red wine all the women in Cape Town is â??mooooooiiiiiiâ?â?¦â?¦â?¦hik hikâ?¦

This just made me think of the following:
We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know
the difference between them?
In an effort to keep you informed, the Definition for each is listed
below...

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met By
your wife with a broom,
and having the guts to ask: "Are you still Cleaning, or are you flying
somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of
Perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar,
slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: "You're next,
vetgat."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey MH you are going to sleep a lot when you are dead so donâ??t waste it nowâ?¦â?¦. :happy4: :sleepy1: :sleepy1:

KeithK â?? we are most probably going to Ceres again this coming weekend, as you know I use to race Quad bikes and there is a race on in Ceres and it look like we are going with the bikes, must I try to phone you on my KTM phone? Did a short ride on Saturday and watched one of my friends riding sandy roads here in the back of Parklands.