Snow in Ceres and 2 KTM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iceman said:
Hey MH you are going to sleep a lot when you are dead so donâ??t waste it nowâ?¦â?¦. :happy4: :sleepy1: :sleepy1:

agree 100% with you but after a 84 hour week, sleep is sometimes good. I would be keen on a ride this weekend.

MH, WTF do you do to put so many hours in or are your boss a slave runner???????? Must just check out the weather for the weekend, you are welcome to come with if you donâ??t have something better to doâ?¦â?¦..two wheelers donâ??t usually like Quad bikes or Quad bike races..â?¦.I miss this some days. Sorry for the pic's guy's.........

Attachments

• andre wheelie.jpg
    andre wheelie.jpg
    64.6 KB
  • P1070041.JPG
    P1070041.JPG
    38.9 KB
  • andre spring.jpg
    andre spring.jpg
    65.4 KB
  • P1070043.JPG
    P1070043.JPG
    31.1 KB
I work in the film industry and I am the boss......go figure. I can handle quads if the ride there is interesting  >:D some of my family members raced quads but have since gone back to 2 wheels after 3 or 6 bad crashers.

I still don't know if this weekend is open for riding as we start film on Monday, but am always keen to do some riding as long as there is plenty of back roads there. I know of some good fast gravel out to Ceres via Malmesbury, Rebeeck Wes, Wolsley areas

MH, film industry is hard work but I think itâ??s a very interesting â??jobâ?â?¦.and it must be so nice to create something, Iâ??m not artistic â?? actually sucked at it at school. If I may ask - what do you make, commercials, documentaries, TV or films? If my wife and daughter want to come with, then the bike is staying in the garage and I will have to go with the cage.

I mainly work on the feature film side of the industry, nothing artistic about what I do. I handle all the logistics and transportation of equimpment and crew, cast members. Basicaly we play mother to everyone and every thing. Planning planning and changing plans then more planning ....you get the drift.

Iceman said:
Hi DaCat, no itâ??s not LITO's old bike, I know he had a black 950 Adv as well.

She looks stunning!  :thumleft: Love that colour scheme, makes her look wicked  8)

Hi Iceman unfortunately I have to keep the Boss happy at work on Saturday and maybe Sunday so will not be able to join you ? But if I am able to will give you a call on that KTM phone of yours  ;D