So off I went........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic RR Sandman, thanks!

Groenie and me did that route on the South side of the Orange last year, from Kanon Eiland to Kakamas, it's a fantastic piece of road for a DS bike.

Nice one..been to long but back there last weekend of May.

Thanks

...enter the Sandman!!  :biggrin:

Now that's what I call a real adventure!  Excellent report!
Thanxs for sharing!  :thumleft:

Wow SM thats a first RR for you I think maybe? - excellent one too!!! Must have been a real arse clenching moment when that tyre decided to part ways!

And you actually saw the wilde perde op die hoek van die Wildeperdehoekpas - nice route that...

Wow, nice report Sandman. The west coast is a very special place and i think you realised that!

Well done Sandy!!! (no, not on the ride but the RR) ;) Glad you got sorted with the whole tyre thing at least. Brings back fond memories of Dec and where I would rather be right now - but any excuse to go back hey - eSKaPe is already fantasising about playing with my DR on that road to Lutzville :) - I told him to get his own! :biggrin:

Nice Sandman.
Your RR makes me miss the West Coast.
Yes Wildeperdehoekpas is stunning. :thumleft:

Great RR !!! I used to live just outside Macartheys Rest , brought back some good memories ! :thumleft:

Thanks for all the great feedback!  :thumleft:

Yes Eskape, my very first RR and man its actually quite a lot of work. Well done to those who frequently supply us with adventures to read about.  :thumleft:

SandMan said:
Thanks for all the great feedback!  :thumleft:

Yes Eskape, my very first RR and man its actually quite a lot of work. Well done to those who frequently supply us with adventures to read about.  :thumleft:

Thats why I leave the RR's to Misty - so technically I havent done a RR myself either!

Lekker lekker SM

great RR

when we going to do sand RR from your backyard ?

.......on hooligan machines

Yip

thanks for the invite there !!!!

just waiting for a new radiator for the husky and i'll be there !!!

shot - Sandy - awesome
ek sou net 2000 keer neergemoer het in daai sand

MAAR

watse kark is die OBS
lyk my ons moet praat boet - keep it real -  :thumleft: