Speechless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheez Lourens, kannie glo julle het niks oorgekom :eek7:

Sal interresant wees om te sien wat jou volgende bike gaan wees.

Well bro that sure was a tough ending to a nice trip.
Glad you guys are OK.
May the pedestrian rest in peace.

Glad you guys are ok. That must be a sh*t feeling...

Imagine if you had NOT ducked.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hope to meet with you someday....I'm up in Forest Hills.

my wifes cousin hit a padestrian on saturday somewhere around PM guy was being chased by the cops looked at tim looked at the cops and calmly commited suicide by bike Tim in a bit of a bad way in intensive with busted up arms and pelvis etc

'n Baie on-lekker manier om so 'n goeie toer mee af te sluit! Jammer om dit te sien en hoop nie die merke van skrik bly lank met julle nie.
Hoop julle is gou weer op 'n fiets!!

Shoo this is not an "and the lived happily ever after" ending.  Always sad when there is a fatal accident.  The rider is not always there to tell the story - glad you are OK.  Hope you recover soon and that you get back on a bike in no time.  I am sure Roger Kane Berman can help with that part.

Sorry to hear of this tragedy. It all hapens in an instant! Get back on and do another adventure, the sad memories will fade and be replaced by more beautiful ones.

Eish, sorry about your crash, but Im glad to hear you are fine. This loss of life saddens but also irks me. I guess Africa is not for sissies.

Bugger!  Sorry to hear about this misfortune - but glad that you're OK.