Speechless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you had a good trip - sorry the ending was so KaK but good to hear you were able to control the situation and come out un-harmed

Bungycool hope you cousin-in-law recovers fully.

Being the only whity in that rural area made us feel very vulnerable I must say that everyone including the police treated us with great respect and even sympathise  with us having to go through such an experience. 
Someone even found my GPS today, took it to the police station, they called me up and informed me that I can come pick it up.

Isn’t all of this just amazing?  leaves me speechless!!

Hondsekierie
Mmm my volgende bike... n Beach buggy. VW Tdi engine lighter on fuel then my GS, long travel suspension, same speed if not more on gravel, bucket seats, mm comfy, four wheels, mm stable  No problem in the thick sand, radio and space for the hair dryer.

Bubgycool hope your friend recovers quickly 
Dankie vir al die mooi wense en woorde ons wardeer dit.

My wife felt that travelling through the rural Eastern Cape was like playing space invaders with all the sheeps, donkies cows goats dogs/traffic cops.
She decided to have a conversation with God there and then and he assured her that we will be fine. As she sit back and relax she wondered why did we pass this guy so closely...... 

Glad you are both Ok. Hell of a thing to hit someone on a bike! Forcing the end of a potentially very interesting trip.

Goeie genugtig...iets van alles op die trippie. Ek was al in 'n cage en dieselfde het met my gebuer...ek weet hoe dit voel.

Julle is baie gelukkig!

RIP