• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stuff For Sale R1200 GSA All Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Okay I have gone the opposite why to Bronzy Traded my 2010 R1200 GS ADV in for 2017 R1200RS so the following is For Sale

1.  Full set of Panniers Plus Top Box came of my 2006 ADV maybe used twice + Mounting Bracket, included in the Price is the Carry Handles & Inner Bags (Never been Used) + to sweeten the deal I include a Storage Bag all this bought from Goose on the Forum there is also a Plastic key for the locks if you do not want to go the re-key route  Price R10'000-00 neg. Sold

2.  Original Saddle make it a R1'200-00 neg.
Withdrawn as there was no interest.
3.  Crash Bar Bags R375-00 neg.
Sold
4.  Tank Bag Used But still Good R950-00 neg Sold

5.MachineArtMoto mudsling for the Front Mudguard & the Rear to protect the rear shock R 1'000-00 both (MachineArtMoto Price before import taxes & all R 2'292-00) Sold

6. R650/800GS Screen Free you Collect/my Courier service your account.
Collected
7. Rain cover for Tank Bag Connection Free you Collect/my Courier service your account.Collected

7. Magnetic Tank Bag, Bags Connection Base only Free You Collect/my Courier service your account.
Collected
Please guys don't PM me with stupid prices I am not desperate to sell, the day I end up pushing Daisies then the Family can do what they want with the stuff.  :pot:

No Dibs, First to Produce the Money gets the Merchandise.

All deliveries outside my area will be via my Courier Service.

Just a Note to Draadwerk "Die Doose pas nie op jou LC nie"  :lol8:

Another Note: The Tile Cement, Gas Bottle,Tubs & Wood Head (can't say the Afrikaans word) is not For Sale.  :peepwall:

Attachments

• All the Gear.jpg
    All the Gear.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 414
  • Front Mudsling.jpg
    Front Mudsling.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 412
  • Rear Shock Mudsling.jpg
    Rear Shock Mudsling.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Top Box Bracket.jpg
    Top Box Bracket.jpg