Thanx to Dux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hje

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Suddenly there's another Dr BIG in the garage !!!  :eek7: :eek7: :eek7: :imaposer: :imaposer:

It needs tyres; chain and sprockets, top and bottom gaskets and the carbs to be set, soooooooo yesterday morning before Dewald's handover I quickly popped in to pick up some goodies from Dux, he mentioned he's gonna be working the whole day and I went back afterwards to get some prices from him. Upon getting there he said I must pull in and asked if I mind taking the tank off ? Anyway long story short I removed the tank and covers and he set the carbs for me. Needless to say the BIG is purring like a kitten now.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I didn't asked him to do anything, just wanted quotes and as I'm only in CT over weekends I've thought about leaving the bike with him during the week for a tune-up.

Donald didn't want any payment, he bluntly refused  :eek7: something unheard taking in consideration the current state of our economy.

Many many thanx Donald :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: